At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Frostine Valley Acres
Frostine Valley Acres is a location that was added in the Christmas Update and kept. The area has a lumber and it has a crafting table located inside the house. This location used to have Christmas decorations, but they have been removed.
General Info Coordinates (930, -1300) Area Type Tree Farm Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Very Low Number of Chests 2 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill Limited - 6 water refills Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 1 tools_uncommon
- 1 food_uncommon
- There are 2 cauldrons full of water inside the house.
- You can parkour up the trees, but there is nothing on top of them.
- Bring plenty of water while coming here since there isn't a close water source nearby, except for the cauldron inside the house.
- The crafting table at this location makes it a good stop to craft food before heading to Ravine or Sirus.
- This location was added during the 2013 Christmas update.
- The blank heads next to the gift heads near the Christmas Tree Farm were SlenderMan's head.
Miscellaneous Images(top)Christmas Tree Farm.