We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Frostbain Catacombs is the Elite Dungeon of Fire. It represents the God Agni. It is located under Frostbain's church. 4 players are required for this dungeon, but more are recommended. Agni's Legendary Set can be obtained here.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (-280, -2680) Difficulty 8/10 Number of Chests 20 Zombie Content Unbelievably High - Zombie Spawners Parkour content High Puzzle/Trap Content High Minimum Players 4 Other Requirements Bow and Arrows, Junk Items, 1 Player Sacrifice
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser X Elite Dispenser 2 Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon X Dungeon Rare 20
- Loot Room
- 20 dungeon_rare
Name Image Notes Agni's Rage Has a chance to set the target on fire, plays a creeper sound when the target is hit. Agni's Fury Strikes a bolt of lightning upon the target, or wherever the arrow lands. Only works with at least 3 arrows and full charge. Agni's Wrath Has a chance to light the attacker on fire. Agni's Ire Gives Blindness I for 15 seconds and plays a low pitched growling sound throughout the potion's duration.
- Parts A, B and C Link
Entrance (Difficulty: 3/10)
- Before entering, make sure the redstone lamp outside the church is lit - as the sign above it says: "If the light is on, the Boss can be killed!"
- After going down the steps from the church, you get your first taste of mob mayhem.
Section A(top)Note: Section A and B must be completed to continue!Room A1 (Difficulty: 4/10)
Room A2 (Difficulty: 5/10)
- If you take the left path (South), you are led through a cave with lava pitfalls. Beware.
- Once you come to a nether brick pipe, enter it to pass to Room A2.
Room A3 (Difficulty: 3/10)
- You will arrive on a nether brick balcony, walk to the east to the hole that drops to the floor.
- Walk over to the large sandstone pillar.
- Go to the lava pit and press the button which lets two blocks appear next to the wall for a very short time. Complete these jumps to proceed.
- This button cannot be spammed.
- Once across, avoid a tripwire by jumping onto one of the netherrack blocks.
- If tripped, it will shoot a Splash Potion of Poison onto the unfortunate player(s).
- After that go inside the sandstone hut and down the obsidian cave to Room A3.
Room A4 (Difficulty: 8/10)
- Follow the narrow obsidian pathway.
- Parkour up the inside of the pillar and proceed to Room A4.
Room A5 (Difficulty: 5/10)
- Press the button and rush across the parkour.
- The buttons cannot be spammed.
- Refill your water at the water fountains.
- Complete the second level of parkour.
- Walk down the corridor and turn left to get to Room A5.
Room A6 (Difficulty: 2/10)
- One person will have to parkour over to the right side of the room and stand on the pressure plate.
- Two people will have to drop down on the left side.
- One person stand on the pressure plate that pushes out the stone bricks.
- One parkour across the stone bricks and stand on the pressure plate.
- The iron doors should open now. One person go and stand on the pressure plates behind the iron doors to let the others out.
- Walk down the corridor and past the cells to Room A6.
- One person stand on the pressure plate and another stand on the obsidian pedestal and shoot the newly revealed wooden button in the center glowstone block opposite the player.
- This will open up another button behind the Southwest glowstone block, shoot the button.
- Hitting this button will open the iron doors, quickly run past them.
- Once there, step on the pressure plates and wait for the other group.
Section B(top)Note: Section A and B must be completed to continue!Room B1 (Difficulty: 5/10)
Room B2 (Difficulty: 8/10)
- If you take the right path (West), sprint through the tunnel.
- Run over the bridge and around the hole to reach the staircase, go down.
- You will come out at the bottom of the hole, there is a pressure plate at the opposite side of the room and one that will need to be parkoured to.
- Be careful of the lava in the middle.
- Once both pressure plates are stood on, a door will open on the north side of the room, proceed to Room B2.
Room B3 (Difficulty: 4/10)
- Go up the staircase through the iron door and down the corridor to get to Room B2.
- At the center of the room are two pressure plates. When stepped on simultaneously, these cause a Giant and many Zombies to spawn. You will need to kill the giant to proceed into the next room.
- Possibly the safest place to hide from direct damage is in the water, under the sword. You will still take giant stomp damage, though.
- Zombies also have a hard time damaging you here.
- Once the giant is defeated, go through the west door.
Room B4 (Difficulty: 6/10)
- A bridge is activated by stepping on the two pressure plates at the start, have one person hold the pressure plates while everyone gets across.
- The last person across will have to sprint to get there alive.
- This person can also go back to the Entrance to complete Section A with at least two other players.
- Take the path on the right at the end of the room with the cells. Don't be afraid of the tripwire, its harmless.
- The straight path will lead to a tripwire that will drop you in lava, if stepped on.
- Sprint into the hole that appears to be suicidal while facing northwards and follow the pathway to get to Room B4.
- Throw a junk item on the pressure plate in the north-west corner of the room.
- Blocks will appear in the lava, jump across these without burning to death.
- Have splash potions on your hotbar in case you fall into the lava.
- Once there, step on the pressure plates and wait for the other group.
Section C (After A and B)(top)Sacrifice Room (Difficulty: 2/10)
Boss Room (Difficulty: 9/10)
- Be careful of the pitfall directly in front of you when you enter the room.
- Someone must be the sacrifice and jump into the hole with the stone button in the center of the room to open the door to the Boss Room.
- Have everyone except for the sacrifice stand by the door, rush into the Boss Room after the sacrifice is complete.
Loot Room (Difficulty: 2/10)
- Shoot the minecarts in the zombie statue's eyes and then the heart.
- The boss has 9 lives, so be equipped with enough arrows.
- After each life, the statue spawns several zombies from it's hands.
- Stand in the middle of the arena to avoid the splash potions of harming that shoot from the statue's eyes, and to prevent spawning pigman, as there are spawners in the walls.
- When beaten, a passageway will open on the left side of the boss, go through that to get to the Loot Room.
- Grenades are very helpful for this room.
- Don't linger too long in the Boss Room, it may cause the special prizes to despawn.
Exit (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Follow the tunnel and go through into the nether brick room filled with treasure.
- Gather the four Legendary Items, loot up and go out of the room, turn right.
- Regroup before pressing the button.
- You will need at least 3 people to get to and open the doors to the Boss Room (two with a zombie bow), and one must be willing to sacrifice themselves.
- If you want to complete the dungeon with three people, everyone must first do Section A. Once everyone is done, have two people go back to Section B and complete it.
- You can also complete it fully with 2 people and a Zombie Bow, but this strategy is much harder and a sacrifice is still needed.
- In most rooms, many zombie spawners are hidden inside the walls.
- Be extremely cautious when walking around the fires, lava or pitfalls.
- There are several signs and a Lore Block inside of the dungeon:
Speed Run Times(top)Updated Boss Room
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Group plusouplus, Infinitesimal_, Monster_Bug, Unhinge, FadingGeneral, kirby5098 and ryoyuu 8:45 August 8th 2018 Link
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Group DJ_Pedro, JTGangsterLP6, _Sou, J8ker, M4bi and UselessCapZ 4:28 July 17th 2017 Link Any % - Solo temis 28:53 April 3rd 2017 Link
- Loot Room