We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
The Exolesco Raid is, like the Exolesco Tunnels, a dungeon found underneath Exolesco. This dungeon was released on April 9th, 2018. Only 3 players may enter at a time to beat the dungeon, as this dungeon is considered a Raid and therefore no more than 3 people are allowed to enter.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (-2740, -920) Difficulty 3/10
Number of Chests 0 Zombie Content Low - Zombie Spawners Parkour content Medium Puzzle/Trap Content High Minimum Players 2 Min. 3 Max Other Requirements None General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser X* Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon X Dungeon Rare X Name Image Notes Deku Toad's Mask Not considered a legendary as it's purely cosmetic. Don Gero's Mask - Replica Obtained by giving the Deku Toad's Mask to the Mask Salesman. Not considered a legendary as it's purely cosmetic.
Text Walkthrough(top)Obtaining the Raid Key (Difficulty: 2/10)
Entrance (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Talk to the Mask Salesman pacing around the West side of town.
- Give him 3 mushrooms as requested (color does not matter)
- Throw the 3 slimeballs he gives you into "The Curious Cauldron" found inside the house next to him.
- Pickup the Raid Key that pops out.
Parkour Room (Difficulty: 2/10)
- To enter the raid, walk into the largest building in Exolesco and drop down into the water.
- Walk around the room and find the raid signs.
- Drop the Raid Key next to the entrance.
- The door will open, head inside and stand on the red carpet to be teleported to the next room.
Bomb Flower Tutorial Room (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Head down the tunnel at the bottom of the room.
- One person needs to touch the Shrine to get the Power of Life and stand on the 3 colored mushrooms to the West of the room, while another climbs up some vines on the South side onto a magenta mushroom.
- The person standing on the 3 mushrooms has to make parkour appear by standing on specific mushrooms. Coordination is required, as the person activating the parkour and the person doing it have to work together to complete it.
- There is a button at the top of the parkour, press it and jump down into the water.
- Have everyone head over to the 3 colored mushrooms, to the north of them are 3 fungi, jump into the middle one to proceed. Only 3 people can continue from this point, and more will be stuck in the previous room.
Deku Toad - Boss Room (Difficulty: 3/10)
- Grab a bomb flower (Lapis block with white carpet) by jumping onto it.
- Drop the bomb next to the rubble to destroy it.
- Head into the coal wall to continue.
- The boss fight is pretty easy but requires coordination and cooperation to complete.
- Have everyone grab a few Bomb Flowers, you will need them for later.
- Have one person grab the Power of Life located on the West side of the room.
- That person needs to spin the orange mushroom found on the South side counterclockwise while the other 2 players defend the mushroom by killing the Endermites (Fungi) before they can reach it.
- The mushroom will build charge while being spun, but will reset if any Endermites reach it.
- After the mushroom is fully charged, a button will appear next to it, do NOT press it yet. The Endermites no longer matter at this point.
- Have two players head up onto two of the three ledges around the room while one sits next to the button.
- When the toad shoots its tongue onto a platform that a player is on, press the button, it will freeze the toad, the player on the platform then needs to climb up the tongue and throw a bomb into the toad's mouth, then run back down
- If you are still on the tongue when the toad is unfrozen, you will be eaten, take some poison damage, then be spit back out.
- The toad will take damage. Repeat 5 more times to defeat it. There are no extra attacks added after each time, so there is nothing more to worry about.
- After 6 attacks, the toad will be defeated and you will be teleported to the loot room.
- Congratulations! A small jingle will play and you will receive the Deku Toad's Mask.
- Press the button once all players are ready, it will teleport everyone out of the raid.
- The raid was originally intended to be released in October 2017 but was delayed until April 2018.
- This dungeon started being built around September 2017 by PineFrost64. He finished most of the rooms up to the boss room which was then textured and mostly finished with the help of 66tee, EmeraldClef and ArcadeLegend. At some point, all of the builders suddenly stopped working on it and it was left unfinished.
- On early 2018, another builder, Lomrun, resumed on what was left and finished the boss room, added the loot room and added all of the Legend of Zelda references to it aswell.
- The method to gain access to the Raid was also changed, as the original one was incredibly grindy.
- Like Exolesco Tunnels, the raid is heavily inspired by the game 'The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask'.
- The Mask Salesman NPC that was at Exoelsco when the raid was first added held the Majora's Mask.
- Raids are a unique type of dungeon. Instead of focusing on trials and a simple boss fight, they instead focus on the boss fight itself, requiring a large amount of coordination and usually a set amount of players.