Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Evergreen Dam is a stone brick dam directly north of Evergreen Manor. To enter, press the sixth button to the left of the entrance of the farthest Northern tower. A passage opens in the floor leading to the secret inside and stays open for a few minutes.
General Info Coordinates (-355, -465) Area Type Dam Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Low Number of Chests 7 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 3 Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 3 Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X
- Northern Tower
- 1 mil_uncommon
- Secret Room
- 3 pots_uncommon
- Southern Tower
- 1 mil_uncommon
- 1 mil_uncommon (Grappled required)
- Secret Room (Button and friend required)
- 1 room_uncommon
- The door to get under the dam stays open 5 minutes after you hit the button.
- If you stay in the secret area too long (5 minutes), you will be trapped until someone opens it for you.
- A good way to make sure you don't get stuck is to press the button each time you head down into the dam (if you're camping here), this will reset the timer at five minutes each time.
- In the past, pressing the correct button would say to you "[Mr Darn] Well done! You found it! Now...Be Quick, the door is unstable..."
- If standing close enough to a specific one of these buttons, it will give you rotten flesh (after pressing it) if there is enough room in your inventory, possibly an infinite food source.
- There is a room_uncommon chest hidden under the southern tower of the dam. To enter, just place a button on the chiseled stone brick near the wheel, and a passage will open where the 2 cracked stone bricks are. Bring a friend to let you out as you will get trapped in there.
- There's a mil_uncommon located at the top of the southern tower. You need a grapple to reach it so it's not worth it.
- You can camp the chests in the northern tower by going up the ladder and waiting for tips there.
- On a good day this could be a very good spot to get not only decent gear, but also health potions before you travel north. It is highly recommended you camp this area.
The message you see if you get trapped in the secret room in the southern tower.Old Evergreen Dam
- Northern Tower