At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Eclipsed Ruins is a mini-dungeon near Desert Canyon Sanctuary. It is the final part in obtaining the Eye of Darkness that you need to bring to Shrine of the Dusk. To enter you must sacrifice a player on the altar at the entrance and have visited the Archaeological Dig Site with a Gnawed Bone and obtained the map.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (3420, -1765) Difficulty 4.7/10 Number of Chests 4 Zombie Content Very Low Parkour content Medium to High Puzzle/Trap Content High Minimum Players 2 (1 for Sacrifice) Other Requirements Eclipsed Map
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser X Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon 4 Dungeon Rare X
- Loot Room
- 4 dungeon_uncommon
Text Walkthrough(top)Sacrificial Altar (1/10)
- The Sacrifice must stand on the altar, while the other player throws the Eclipsed Map from the Archaeological Dig Site into the hopper.
- The door opens.
- Go down the stairs.
- To your right, there is a Lore Book.
- You can just sneak through the path blocked by sand.
- Use the slime blocks to get a levitating effect.
- You can only stick to full blocks otherwise, you will fall!
- First, go to the platform on the right.
- Then continue to the next platform
- Follow the path to the final platform
- Beware, there is a stair-block you have to pass!
- Jump on the sandstone blocks and not the end stone bricks to get to the other side of the hallway.
- If you miss a jump, spikes will appear from the floor and deal damage.
- At the end of the hallway, push the button to open the door.
- Once you enter the final room, you will find some purple particles in the center of the room.
- Run through the particles to summon the Ruin Guardian.
- This mob will have lots of health and deal about 4 hearts to a full iron player.
- Once you kill it, the Eye of Darkness will drop in the center of the room and you can exit by pushing the button at the back of the room.
- Congratulations! Collect your loot and walk up the tunnel.
- Push the button and exit.
- There are a couple of Lore Books here:
Buried - Eclipsed
Artifact - Main
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo ttcreuse 1:07 June 30th 2018 Link
- Loot Room