Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Devil's Respite is a dungeon located next to the town of Thannus. A lot of Lore in the town leads here along with Portsmouth and Overgrown Tomb's Lore Books leads here. There's a lot of Fire symbols inside the dungeon. This is a rather difficult dungeon to beat and may take a few tries but it gets easier once you know how to do it.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (555, -889) Difficulty 6.5/10 Number of Chests 10 Zombie Content High - Zombie and Zombie Pigman Spawners Parkour content Medium Puzzle/Trap Content High Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements None General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests 1 Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 2 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common 3 Dungeon Uncommon 6 Dungeon Rare X
- Entrance Parkour
- 1 mil_mythic
- Loot Room
- 3 dungeon_common
- 6 dungeon_uncommon
Name Image Notes Zombie Bow Shoots zombie eggs instead of arrows. Zombie eggs have a small chance to turn into zombies upon contact with the ground. Zombie eggs don't do any damage. Zombie Head Reduces visibility bar by 50%.
Video Walkthrough (OUTDATED)(top)
- A detailed walkthrough of the dungeon can be found here:[Link]
Text Walkthrough(top)Entrance (2/10)
- Parkour across the skeleton to the entrance
- There will be three ways to go. You want to choose the way with coal blocks at lava level
- There is a water refill at the bottom of the path.
- Walk down the stairs to get to the next room.
- As you enter this room there will be a button along with dispensers on each side and a glass floor over lava on the two sides of the path.
- Activate the button on the wall, then zombies and pigmen will spawn on both sides of the path from the dispensers.
- They will travel quickly towards you and you must kill them.
- After some time, you will hear a dinging noise and the door will open
- As you enter this room there will be buttons in the center and 6 surrounding holes with pressure plates in them.
- These buttons will spawn pigmen that you must kill and lure zombies into the holes.
- Alternatively, you can lure the pigman directly into the holes. It is recommended to avoid doing this with baby pigmen.
- If you or a teammate falls into a hole, there is no way to get out and you will have to log. You should probably wait until your teammates (if you had any) make it to next room though.
- If you don't have pots this room can be very fatal.
- Once all the plates have a zombie on them you can proceed.
- You must do parkour to reach the other side. The parkour can be very tedious.
- There are zombie spawners on the bottom. If you fall use the piston at the beginning to get back up.
- There are zombie spawners at the end of the parkour as well. If you are taking aggro of the zombies in the pit while your teammates do the parkour, be careful not to get knocked back in!
- Press one of the buttons to proceed
- There are 9 platforms in which you jump around from.
- When a platform turns to netherrack it will disappear and you will fall unless you jump to a safe platform.
- If there are no safe platforms nearby, jump to an empty area. It is likely a platform will reappear under you.
- There are two segments that you should prepare for, both marked by all platforms reappearing. The first time this happens, the 3 platforms in the center column (relative to the door) will disappear. The second time, all platforms except the center one will disappear. This is also marks the end of the boss room.
- The door will eventually open and lead to the loot room.
- Collect all the dungeon loot and then leave.
- You will spawn in a room that will burn you.
- Simply click the button to get out.
- If you play smart, this dungeon can be done in chain.
- Bring plenty of health pots because there is lots of opportunity to take lots of damage if you mess up.
- Be careful when leaving the blind wave room, they can still enter the next room.
- Be careful when spawning pigmen in the plate room. Bring projectiles.
- A friend can aggro the zombies in the parkour room with a bow.
- The demon that constantly taunts you as you go through the dungeon is a self-reference to its builder, demon_peanut.
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Any % - Solo YakuzaFour 4:05 October 6th 2016 Link Speedless - Solo YakuzaFour 3:11 February 13th 2017 Link
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo YakuzaFour 3:15 August 11th 2017 Link
- Entrance Parkour