At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Death Mansion is a large building located up North near Anemos Sanctum. It is recommended to rush in through the entrance and go right inside the mansion as there are quite a few zombie spawners in this location.
General Info Coordinates (790, -3475) Area Type Mansion Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Very High - Zombie Spawners Number of Chests 9 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 2 Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 1 Epic Chests 3 Mythic Chests 2 Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 1
- Eastern Tent
- 1 mil_rare
- Secret Room
- 1 room_rare
- Western Tent
- 1 mil_epic
- Main Floor
- 2 mil_epic
- Upper Floors
- 2 pots_rare (Button Required)
- 2 mil_mythic
- There are extremely active zombie spawners at the front entrance, behind the obsidian blocks. Watch your back!
- There are a zombie spawners located under the chests on the main floor.
- To get the room_rare chest you must stand away from the netherrack torches (the one close to the entrance), jump into the 4th block of lava and press a button hidden under the lava. Then, a hole will appear under the Eastern tent. Jump down the hole and get to the chest.
- There is a bridge to the Southeast and Southwest, both can be used to escape from bandits.
- Make sure you get lots of potions/bandages before attempting to get the room chest.
- There is a staircase just Southeast of the mansion going up and down from the canyons, so bandits may occasionally pass through.
- Players rarely come here due to the difficulty to stay here for any significant period of time, the nearby Fort Kharj is normally favoured instead with very similar loot.
- There are a couple of Lore Books here documenting how the mansion got its red coloring:
- Professor Markov is a reference to Andrey Markov, a russian mathematician who researched in probability theories, known mostly for his stochastic process theory.
Scribbled Notes - Professor Markov
Scrawled Letter - Professor Sukesh (Button Required)
- Eastern Tent