We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Darnie's Dungeon Practice
Darnie's Dungeon Practice is an incredibly small mini-dungeon in the Southwest, with the entrance located in between two small trees, it contains some easy parkour and a lever room which opens a door to a chest and a cake. The podzol path leading from Spawn 0 to Kaocho passes by here.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (-3090, 494) Difficulty 1/10 Number of Chests 1 Zombie Content Very Low Parkour content Very Low Puzzle/Trap Content Very Low Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests 1 Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- Loot Room
- 1 room_common
- Climb down the vines in the small tree, and navigate to the small parkour room.
- Complete the parkour, it is quite easy, even though it has iron bars and soul sand. Be careful as zombies will fall down into the water below the parkour.
- Proceed into the loot room and you'll see 4 levers which you need to pull in this order: "KEEP", "MINT", "HIDES" and "EATS". Claim your prize. The prize can be farmed by going to the back of the loot room.
- There is a sign that says "Darnies Dungeon Parkour practice for under 10's".
- This is the easiest dungeon in MineZ.
- It is now fairly common to encounter full chain players in Kaocho, who have camped the room_common here.
- There might be zombies waiting for you in the loot room, be careful.
- The solution to the lever puzzle implies that the dungeon is meant for kids.
- This dungeon is now a decent place to get chain armor, especially for how down South it is.
- There is a sign that even gives a hint if you think about the "Darnies Dungeon Practice parkour for under 10's" sign. There is another one hidden next to the lowest purple mushroom cap that reads " Code: Who is this Dungeon intended for?"
- Do not log out inside Darnie's loot room. There is no exit button inside, and you will be unable to escape.
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo BurnedApplePie 0:25 February 6th 2017 Link
- Loot Room