At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
This page currently has missing or incorrect information.
Please help by providing any info you can.
Dungeon loot chest types and amounts
Dark Mansion is a dungeon in the volcanoes. The dungeon itself is located under the volcano and it's accessed from the mansion, having to jump through a lava pool inside the mansion and then through the lava in the volcano.
The mansion itself is empty except for some loot and the only thing that stands out about it is the outside look of it.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (-45, -3795) Difficulty 5.7/10 Number of Chests ? Zombie Content Low Parkour content High Puzzle/Trap Content High Minimum Players 3 Other Requirements Junk Items
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common ? Dungeon Uncommon ? Dungeon Rare ?
- 2 dungeon_in
- Loot Room
- 10 dungeon_out
Name Image Notes Vampyr Heals to the user.
Walkthrough(top)Entrance (Difficulty: 3/10)
- To even start the dungeon, you must first parkour across the broken bridge to the mansion. Once across, you are free to loot the 2 dungeon_in chests.
- To enter the actual dungeon, you must jump down the center hole into the lava below. You will fall through into the volcano, passing through another layer of lava.
- Make sure you jump into the lava, as you will take much less damage than just walking into it and waiting to sink.
- You will fall into a pool of water in the first puzzle room. Refill your water, if needed.
- This room has 4 exits with pressure plates with signs above them. The signs read "T P I T O !", "E E H O E T", "H U T T E T", "T R A S H U" (East, North, West and South exits respectively). The correct exit is South (the T R A S H U sign).
- Don't bother with any of the other exits, as they will shoot Splash Potions of Harming/Weakness at you.
- After stepping on the pressure plate, the 3x3 door will open with a short delay and a Zombie Pigman will explode on contact with the ground behind the door. Sprint through and kill the zombies.
- Don't step on the pressure plate again or let the zombies step on it, as this will cause another zombie pigman to spawn.
- After passing through the exit of the First Room, proceed down the hallway.
- Before you step on the pressure plate, press the hidden button above and to the right, then hurry through and enter the next room, as the pressure plate lets lava flow down.
- Enter the first of two mazes. The floor is littered with pressure plates which will light up the connected redstone lamps. Follow the way which the first little map on the right side shows.
Fourth Room (Difficulty: 6/10)
- After exiting the second maze, you will find a chamber with a mostly lava floor and a few lava falls. This is a parkour challenge that goes off in three directions.
- First one of you must jump through the nether brick fence parkour on the left side and stand on the pressure plate.
- Sometimes a Zombie has naturally spawned next to this pressure plate, so that you just have to do the floor parkour and wait until the zombie randomly moves onto his pressure plate.
- Then another one will need to climb down the ladder, do the floor parkour and stand on the pressure plate at the end, these two pressure plates will open a door on the right parkour side.
- The third player has to do the right nether brick fence parkour and hold the door open for the others by standing on the first pressure plate.
- Step on the second pressure plate when everyone has made it past the first pressure plate after completing the Fourth Room.
- This room contains four iron pressure plates, two stone pressure plates which are located opposite each other and a sign that reads "We demand sacrifice!"
- Loot the 10 dungeon_out chests, then proceed to drop one item on each iron pressure plate. After that both stone pressure plates have to be stood on, which will open a passage below the sign.
- After you have successfully opened the way, you will walk through a very dark hallway. Right in front of you lies 3 stone pressure plates which will all open lava traps in a specific order: In front of plate, In front of and behind the plate, and behind the plate.
- To avoid falling into the lava, shift onto the edge of the blocks that the plates are on, and proceed slowly. Do this one at a time!
- Continue down the tunnel until you reach a button, press it to be teleported to the true exit room.
- Step on the pressure plate which opens a piston door, then move through the tunnel. The last tunnel has no pitfalls so you are safe! Congratulations!
- Like many far northern locations you must climb a steep cliff to get there, so make sure you bring a fair amount of food.
- Be careful when crossing the bridge to the dungeon, a fall can be fatal. If you do fall, try and land on one of the islands/crumbled bridge supports. If you have a grapple, it's possible to get back up. If you don't, you can try to swim through the lava lake to the shore, but you will most likely die.
- The entrance requires falling through two layers of lava (one at the mansion and the next in the lake), so bring enough bandages to stop a possible bleeding.
- The Ghost Ship was once North of Dark Mansion, behind the rocky hills.
- Giants used to spawn to the West of Dark Mansion in the lava, it was possible to lure them to the side and collect the loot after they died. A tutorial can be found here.
Miscellaneous Images(top)Dark Mansion Aug 7 2012 pre-release
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Any % - Solo BurnedApplePie 2:53 February 7th 2017 Link