We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Consilio University is a large building in the South, not far from Portsmouth. The loot here is mostly food and basic equipment. There are 4 floors in this building, counting the roof. There are classrooms, bathrooms, a main library and a dining hall alonside other, smaller rooms. You can get into this location either from the massive opening North of the location, the main entrance in the West near a Mini Lake and the various holes you can climb into using the vines that cover the walls of the institute.
General Info Coordinates (100, 100) Area Type University Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 20 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests 8 Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests 6 Uncommon Chests 4 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- Ground Floor
- 5 civ_common
- 2 food_common
- 3 food_uncommon
- First Floor
- 4 food_common
- 3 civ_common
- 1 food_uncommon
- 2 mil_uncommon (Double chest)
- The floors are full of holes, beware of falling.
- There is a watchtower right outside of the university, which contains a mil_uncommon.
- Since Consilio University spawns food chests, it might be worth it to travel here to stock up.
- Zombies mostly spawn in the U bend of the building so be careful.
- Bandits are easy to deal with if you know the floor well.
- Compared to other buildings in MineZ, this one has the most modern look out of all of them.
- There are patches of dirt with flowers inside the roof of the university. They look really odd when compared to the rest of the building.
- Consilio is Latin for "Prudence".
- Ground Floor