We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Conagher's Abandoned Mineshaft
Conagher's Abandoned Mineshaft is an abandoned mine built in the usual Minecraft style turned into a mini-dungeon. It is located near the Cave System Entrance of Sirus and it's the quickest way to get to this dungeon.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (880, -1680) Difficulty 4.0/10 Number of Chests 3 Zombie Content Medium - Zombie Spawners Parkour content Medium Puzzle/Trap Content High Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements None
General Resources Water Refill Nearby Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser X Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common 3 Dungeon Uncommon X Dungeon Rare X
- Dungeon Room
- 3 dungeon_common
- A detailed walkthrough of the dungeon can be found here Link
Walkthrough(top)First Segment (Difficulty: 2/10)
- One-wide corridor, with gravel taking up the rest of the space.
- You will have to make a four block jump over the lava.
- Wooden pressure plates trigger pistons to push in the walls, knocking you into the lava.
- Run and jump straight through the middle blocks and between the webs, avoiding the plates.
- For a more accurate jump, shoot arrows at the two front pressure plates causing the pistons to trigger. (You can also drop items for this method)
- Turn left after Segment 2 and loot the dungeon_in chest there.
- A hallway lined with pressure plates, some of which trigger dispensers to launch potions to splash you with weakness/slowness.
- Carefully jump over the plates until the end.
- A hallway of dispensers that shoots Fire Charges.
- The initial stone plate fires a slowness and weakness potion.
- Drop an item onto the tripwire and wait for the fire charges to dispense.
- Walk through an repeat.
- Do not press the button. It will spawn a pigman on top of you
- The Emerald Ore corridor leads you to the room with two dungeon_out chests. A spawner sits right next to the chests.
- There is a single trap plate between the rails which throws an instant damage III potion (six hearts of damage) when stepped on. Walk to the sides.
- The Diamond Ore corridor leads you to the start of Segment 2.
- Likewise, there's also a trap plate here that will do six hearts of damage as well, between the rails.
- You will need to fall through a web at the end of the diamond ore. Use a bow to pick off zombie opportunists.
- When exiting, be mindful of the 4.5 block jump. Using sugar is highly advised.
- Although there is no water in the dungeon itself, there is a water source near the entrance.
- Activating a redstone ore will splash you with damage potions after the first segment.
- You may encounter people here coming from or going to Sirus.
- The Engineer from the FPS game 'Team Fortress 2' is referred to as Mister Conagher, as is his grandfather. This could be a reference.
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Solo Unhinge 0:37 August 8th 2018 Link
- Dungeon Room