We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
The Cave System is a large span of caverns underneath the MineZ world.
There are four known entrances to the cave system:
- One is an entrance to Sirus in the ice biome south of the canyon and Northwest of the spawn desert at X: -1185 | Z: -1510
- Two in the Canyon in the Northeastern part of the map. One near the Stairway at X: -1105 | Z: -2005
- And another by one of the bridges at X: -445 | Z: -2535
There are currently fifteen notable places in the Cave System (three of which are dungeons), along with many other small structures and buildings:
- The Ravine also acts as a cave system entrance, located at X: -300 | Z: -1300
- Barathrum Caverns
- Medusa Lake
- Wind Spire
- Cannibal Hideout
- Obsidian Monolith
- "The Secret Meeting Place of the Infamous Kiss of Death"
- The caves are vast. Be sure you know where you're going before you venture off into them.
- Although the zombie spawn rate is considerably low, it is very easy to die of starvation in the caves, so be sure to bring a decent amount of food.
- There are small pools of water throughout the cave system that you can use to refill your water bottles, but be sure to bring more than one as in some places these pools are less common.
- If you bring enough food, the caves are the safest way to travel in the mid-map to northern areas.
- When traveling through Wind Spire, be aware of several zombie spawners in the area. As well as Zombie Pigman spawners inside the sphere itself.
- Zombie Pigmen rarely spawn in the cave system, though.
- The Ghost Ship has been seen a lot in the pools of water in the caves.