Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Cave of the Dead Lady
Cave of the Dead Lady is a dungeon in the North between Al Hasa and Frostbain. The dark cave ends with the shrine of The Dead Lady and a sign saying "Offer Yourself as a sacrifice!" with a button next to it. If the button is pressed, two Giants spawn. The cave has a waterfall in front of it, commonly used for traveling up out of the canyons and down into the canyons.
General Info Coordinates (240, -3350) Area Type Statue in a Cave Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests None Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser ? Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common ? Dungeon Uncommon ? Dungeon Rare ?
- As of 15th of August, there's no longer a chest on top of the statue.
- The Giants in the final chamber should not be spawned if unprepared.
- To the right of the statue, there's a hole in the wall which is extremely useful for fighting Giants as they will not be able to kick you from there.
- This dungeon is not very recommended to go to because it's fairly out of the way from many other locations; however, it makes a fine pit stop while going in or out of the canyon via the waterfall.
- The entrance to the dungeon (the waterfall) has been locked for a while now. A door was put in front of the entrance along with a redesign of the waterfall and the area around it on the Origins Part 1 Update.
- This redesign was actually from a build submission by Mosh_Von_Void [Link]
Miscellaneous Images(top)Inside the Cave.The door without the waterfall. Taken during a PvP event, 2016.