Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Castle Wayvernia is a mansion perched atop island crags South of the large volcano. It is named after Wayvernia, a Shotbow admin. There are two chests easily accessible on the ground area, but the upper floors require a 3 block 1 up jump to get up the broken staircase.
General Info Coordinates (-1200, -3400) Area Type Mansion Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 13 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 2 Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 4 Epic Chests 5 Mythic Chests 1 Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 1
- Ground Floor
- 2 food_rare
- 1st Floor
- 3 mil_rare
- 2nd Floor
- 5 mil_epic
- 1 mil_rare
- 1 mil_mythic
- Sewers (Button required)
- 1 room_rare
- You should be on the lookout for zombie pigmen, as there are many places where it could be hidden from sight.
- Climbing the vines on the side of the building allows you to get away from large hordes of zombies.
- You may hear many zombies in the roof. They spawn there but they can't get to you.
- If you want to get to the sewers, there is a hidden area accessible from the grating on the northwest side of the island. Down inside the sewers lays a secret room which holds a single room_rare chest. This room is only accessible with a button.
- Due to the amount of food_rares here, it's quite easy to obtain cakes and craft cookies with the crafting table located in the basement.
- When parkouring up the broken staircase, watch for zombies as they will be attracted to your sprinting.
- The mil_epics are easy to camp by waiting on the first floor for about 1 minute the mil_epics should have respawned.
- In order to loot the chests fast several times, go out and down to the water each time you loot the castle.
- Ground Floor