We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Camp Kharj is an encampment in the northwest, consisting of a blacksmith and a mill. it is not very visisted due to other location being more efficient when it comes to supplies, and this one is kind of secluded from the rest of the locations inside the canyons.
General Info Coordinates (1000, -2600) Area Type Camp Number of Buildings 6 Zombie Threat High Number of Chests 12 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 1 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests 4 Epic Chests 2 Mythic Chests 1 Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 2 tools_uncommon
- 2 mil_rare
- 1 mil_epic
- 1 mil_rare
- 1 mil_epic
- 1 mil_mythic
- 1 mil_rare
- Guard Towers
- 2 mil_uncommon
- Structure between Blacksmith and Guard Towers
- 1 food_uncommon
- The crafting table is located in the Southern shack. You can use it to parkour up to the roofs and get easy access to the mil_epic and mil_mythic.
- There is no water source found, so be sure to bring enough water bottles.
- If you get caught by zombies try standing on the log piles or on higher blocks. It gives you the advantage over them.
- Standing in the towers and attacking zombies as they run up the stairs is an effective way to deal with the hordes that are common here.
- May not be worth the trip, due the high zombie/pigmen spawn rate.
- Many zombies here will spawn on the outside of the camp. Be mindful of this when leaving.