At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
This page currently has missing or incorrect information.
Please help by providing any info you can.
Dungeon loot chest types and amounts
Byesford Labs is an abandoned laboratory dungeon under Byesford Castle. It is recommended to bring 6+ people to complete the dungeon, as many parts require multiple people and zombie spawn rates are very high. It is the hardest non-elite dungeon, and is debatably harder than some of them. The legendary items Rocksteady and Overkill can be obtained here.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (-2490, -3680) Difficulty 8/10 Number of Chests 16 Zombie Content Unbelievably High - Zombie and Zombie Pigman Spawners Parkour content Medium Puzzle/Trap Content Very High Minimum Players 4 Other Requirements Bow and Arrows
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 2 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common ? Dungeon Uncommon ? Dungeon Rare ?
- Loot Room
Name Image Notes Overkill One hit deals of damage, but gives you weakness effect for 10 seconds. Rocksteady Gives Resistance III AND Slowness III for 4 seconds to the person shot.
Rumors(top)According to GuardenGnome, Byesford Labs was a place where scientists were trying to find a cure the zombie plague, but somehow made it worse. The labs were then overrun by outbreaks of zombies and turned into the dungeon of today. This is most likely the place where the zombie pigman was created, due to logs of scientists, the abundance of pig heads and also a pig testing lab with zombie pigmen and their heads.
Walkthrough(top)Reception (Difficulty: 1/10)
- Have two of your teammates stand on the pressure plates at the same time for the door to open.
- Once you walk through the door go into the room to your right, at the back there will be two wooden pressure plates on a bookshelf. Throw items onto both of them.
- Make sure they're not the same item or they will stack together
- Go through the hallway opposite of the entrance and take every left until you are in a room full of buttons named "Control Room D-4."
- Press the bottom-middle button on the left wall, and the top-left button on the right wall.
- Go back to the main room, and press the buttons on both sides of the locked door at the same to open the way forward.
- Go through the door labeled "Armory" on the left and up the staircase
- In the Armory, on the opposite side of the entrance, there will be two buttons on both sides of the room. Press them both at the same time to open the set of iron doors.
- Follow the corridor, sticking to the left the whole time.
- In this room, you will have to locate and shoot all wooden buttons. Look carefully and make sure you shoot them all, as some may become visible as you shoot others. You will know when all are shot when the redstone torch on top of the bookshelf is lit up and you hear a noteblock jingle.
- Shoot them all quickly, as arrows despawn fast.
- Go all the way back to the "Subject Examination" crossroad and go through the door directly across the hallway labeled "Sector D-8."
- Press the button to the left of the door when you are ready to fight a wave of zombies. It is recommended to get on top of a shelf, as zombies have a harder time hitting you there
- After all zombies are dead, the door should open and more zombies will be inside of it. Kill them and make your way to "Sector D-10."
- There are 4 pressure plates in different paths of this room, all which must be pressed at the same time to continue.
- The first pressure plate is in the northeast corner, through a window and into a room named "Storage."
- The second and third pressure plate can be found through the southern path in the room marked "Incubation." Enter the code "582" and wait for the door at the other end to open. Behind each boiler is a pressure plate.
- When you need to leave, press the button by the door and wait for it to open
- The fourth plate is located in the east room, up the staircase and to the left. To access it, you have to put an item in each of the water streams, and wait for the iron doors to open. Do NOT open the chest in the room, as it will spawn many zombies,
- Once all plates are stood on, a noteblock jingle should be heard and the door in the north side of the warehouse should be open. Head through it and down the corridor, exiting back into "Subject Examination."
- Head through the door on the right, fighting the zombies that have spawned. Split half of your team to go into "Animal Experimentation" and half to go into "Sector V-4."
- Go through the room, following the path into a small lab room. In the corner of the room, there will be a plate which opens up Sector V-4 for your teammates. Stand on it for as long as they need, however be cautious as standing on it will spawn pigmen in the room next to you, which will funnel through the door in large numbers
- There is an extremely high amount of zombie spawners in this room, which can also spawn pigmen.
- Two pressure plates must be pressed at the same time in this room, one in the cell next to the staircase and one in the cell above it.
- Once they're activated, go back to the main room and tell the team in Animal Experimentation to come back
- Get your team together and go through to the door into "Sector V-6 Cafeteria."
- Once your team is ready, press the two buttons at the same time to start.
- Once you have dealt with the zombies and pigmen wait for the door to open then proceed.
- Proceed down the corridor and press the button to open the door,
- Collect your prizes and proceed through the doors and up the stair case
- Press the button to open the doors.
- Repeat again and you are now at the start of the dungeon. Congratulations, you beat Byesford Labs!
- There are several Lore books and lore blocks here. Most if not all of them relate to the experimentation and research of zombies and
Lore Blocks (top)
Subject Z-87's Containment Cell:
Lore Books (top)
Note - Bavel
Research Report - Dr. Hudson
Document MI-LK13 - Dr. Hudson
Document Z-87-C - Dr. Preston
Research Report - Dr. Davis
Document CC-03 - Mr. Darche
Burnt Report - Dr. Kennedy
Instruction Book - ???
Repair Req No.67 - Management
P-47 Observation - Dr. Tucker
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Group Aexon, _Fortune_, MuffinMinister, Mychon, Limepaj2 7:12 April 9th 2017 Link
- Loot Room