At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Boggy Den is a minor location located North from the Eclipsed Swamp Watchtower and Swamp Pit. It can only be accessed by using a button on a jungle block near the tree's roots. Then, a staircase will open up near the tree. Go in quickly.
General Info Coordinates (-3160, -1945) Area Type Swamp Tree Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Low Number of Chests 2 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 2
Loot Chests (top)
- Underground Lair
- 2 room_rare
- It can yield fairly good military loot. It is highly recommended to farm buttons at Swamp Pit to farm more chests here.
- To get out of the underground lair, press the button by the skeleton skull.
- The passage only stays open for a few seconds. You can only camp the chests if you bring multiple buttons.
- This location was closed due to it's high tier room chests, which could give iron armor and good equipment pretty easily. The chests were nerfed but it resulted in the chests being broken and the location got closed off.
- This location was added on the 22nd of January, 2018. It wasn't found until a few months later.
- The red carpet resembles a heart and the noteblock contraption is supposed to resemble a gramophone.
- Underground Lair