At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Bell Farm is just past the northwest border of Camp Bell. Bell Farm consists of a large silo directly next to a barn. Primarily food chests spawn in the barn.
General Info Coordinates (830, 390) Area Type Farm Number of Buildings 3 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 8 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm 3 Melons 3 Wheat Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests 4 Uncommon Chests 2 Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests 2 Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 4 food_common
- 1 food_uncommon
- 2 tools_common
- 1 food_uncommon
- Fresh spawns commonly die here, so expect many player zombies mixed in with the already large amount of zombies.
- It is unprotected by fences/walls so zombies can flow through from all sides.
- If you have made contact with bandits, it is a good idea to go to the top of the silo. If you have a bow you can kill them easily before they reach the top. Using a sword you can knock them down dealing fall damage.
- A good way to get food here is to get a hoe from Portsmouth and then break the wheat/melons then server hop.
- Many new players come here, some may be bandits, so watch your back.
- The old version of this location was based off the outposts from the game 'Age of Empires III', with the closest resemblance being the tower. It was submitted by hgpsycho via Reddit. [Link]