Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Asindia Ruins is a mini-dungeon located beneath Archaeological Dig Site. You must go down the small cave located in the Western crypt to get to it. Make sure you’ve gotten yourself an Old Gnawed Bone from Fire Spire.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (1440, -1050) Difficulty 3/10 Number of Chests 5 Zombie Content Medium - Zombie Spawners Parkour content Very Low Puzzle/Trap Content Very Low Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements Old Gwaned Bone (Fire Spire)
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 3 Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 2 Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
Loot Chests (top)
- Western House
- 1 mil_rare
- 1 tools_uncommon (outside)
- 2 tools_uncommon
- Eastern House
- 1 mil_rare
Text Walkthrough (top)
- You must drop the Old Gnawed Bone into the hopper in front of the gate.
- Go in quick as there’re zombie spawners outside the entrance.
- Multiple smokes particles will start emerging from the center of the room and 2 Rusted Toes will spawn inside the houses. Look for a corner near the entrance to hide in.
- The Departed Shadow will appear after the smoke particles.
- Wait for it to disappear. Fighting it is not worth it.
- Go grab the Eclipsed Ruins Map that’ll spawn in the middle of the room.
- Finish off the Rusted Toes.
- Take the loot and read the Lore Book if you wish to.
- Go back the way you came.
Travel Advisory/Warnings (top)
- Don’t stay outside for too long. Zombies will spawn and can push you into the void pits close to the path.
- The gates will close again after a while. Loot quickly and leave.
- Don’t aggro the skeletons when the shadow is still in the room. It will not end well for you.
- The Rusted Toes and the dungeon are a reference to MineZ 2.
- There’s a bit of Lore in these ruins. It is related to the Eclipsed:
Old Rock Report - Eclipsed
- Western House