We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Anvalia Mines is a small dungeon located in Anvalia. It is one of the easiest dungeons in the game and perfect for starters as it shows all the common and core features of a dungeon.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (3220, -620) Difficulty 4.5/10 Number of Chests 4 Zombie Content High (Wave room) - Zombie Pigman Spawners Parkour content Medium Puzzle/Trap Content Low Minimum Players 1 Other Requirements None
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 1 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common 4 Dungeon Uncommon X Dungeon Rare X
- Loot Room
- 4 dungeon_common
Name Image Notes Binding Bow Gives Slowness III for 5 seconds on hit.
Text Walkthrough(top)Entrance (1/10)
- Walk through the cave and take a left.
- Jump onto the crane (on the iron block) and find the opening on the north wall below you.
- Jump down into the hole and begin walking North.
- After jumping over the small pit of lava make your way through the maze.
- After completing the maze you must do some parkour, be careful around the edges.
- Run through the cave, careful of lava, before you come to the Pigman Pit.
- Be very careful as you jump over the pit, falling in is usually fatal as there are Zombie Pigman spawners. It is possible to parkour out however, as well as being boosted out by being hit or a pigman explosion.
- Before entering the wave room, there will be two pressure plates. Jump over them, as they spawn splash damage II potions (4 hearts of damage). As you enter be prepared, pressing the button will start 4 waves of 20 zombies each. It is recommended you stay still during the fight, as it will make it harder for the zombies to hit you.
- To enter the loot room, step on the pressure plate to the right of the door.
- Congratulations! Collect your special prize and loot the chests.
- This dungeon went through a rebuild once on the Origins Part 1 as it was too easy to do and gave pretty overpowered gear. Before it used to be just a maze with no danger whatsoever except for the crane jump and the original lava jump which was way easier. The old loot room was turned into a room by itself too.
- A video of the old one can be found here.
Speed Run Times(top)Secret Update Version
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless / Solo BurnedApplePie 0:31.00 February 2nd 2017 Link Any % / Solo BurnedApplePie 0:26.00 February 2nd 2017 Link
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless / Solo Up44 1:46.00 September 13th 2017 Link
- Loot Room