At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
The Anti-zombie Fortress lies to the Northeast of Yawpton. Originally based on the real life Anti Zombie Fortress that was popularized by reddit.
General Info Coordinates (-1020, -550) Area Type Raised Fortress Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat Medium Number of Chests 8 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 8 Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 8 mil_uncommon
- This is a possible alternative to Yawpton for military loot if you want to avoid other players.
- It is popular for its military loot.
- There is a high zombie spawnrate. So always check your flank. Zombies will spawn very quickly and push you off the edge so always check the room!
- Falling is common but you can save yourself by landing on vines and also leaving the place through the same.
- Even with full chain armor and iron swords the zombies can easily kill you in the staircases.
- It is possible to climb most of the way to the top using the vines, rather than climb up the broken stairs inside, to pass most of the zombies, although you may pass over loot this way.
Anti-Zombie Fortress IRL picture