At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the Sword.
You do +1 damage with any melee weapon and an additional +1 when you go into a Frenzy, but beware!
You will take increased damage when in a Frenzy!
Unlock: Reach Silver-I Rank (2,000p)
The Warrior will start out with a Wooden Sword, a Potion of Instant Health I, and blaze powder to activate Frenzy.
The Warrior deals +1 () melee damage. When Frenzy is activated, the warrior will take and deal +1 additional damage for 15 seconds, adding on to the +1 damage passive ability.
- +1 () damage with any melee weapon.
- Another +1 () damage while in a frenzy.
- One of only 4 classes that spawn with a health potion.
- No advantages in ranged battle.
- The bonus melee damage is NOT true damage, and will be reduced by armor and such.
- Only gives you a melee advantage, while armor is completely vulnerable. Effective in the short run.
- The bonus damage is not affected by Critical hits or Strength.
- Upgrade to an iron sword as fast as you can, since it will essentially do the damage of a diamond sword.
- Use the time in between battles to drink your instant health potion and be prepared for your next fight.
- Activate Frenzy when you really need to deal large amounts of damage (e.g. to heavily armored people).