At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the deceiver.
Vanish into thin air when still and sneaking! Trick your enemies by making a clone of yourself!
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
The Spy starts off with a Dagger (24 Carats of Death).
Going invisible takes ~3 seconds and makes you completely invisible, including armor and particles.
Moving too far, breaking a block, using a bow or otherwise will cause you to unvanish instantly. Enemies can also unvanish a spy by hitting them in any way or right-clicking. Also, as of August 28th, 2014, you are unvanished when you eat. Spy now also has a flee ability. If you right-click the sugar, there will appear a clone of the user and will at the same time grant the user invisibility for 6 seconds..
- Complete invisibility when sneaking, including armor and particles.
- Can move up to 3 blocks while vanished before becoming visible.
- Useful for defense and invis rushing.
- The flee ability is nice for escaping fights.
- The flee ability also hides your armor.
- Almost all actions will cause you to unvanish.
- Holding down the sneak key for extended periods of time (unless you use HCF ToggleSneak).
- Classes like Bloodmage and Pyro have a special ability which can be used to find Spies easier while vanished.
- It is sometimes very easy to notice if someone used the flee ability.
- Hiding in your Nexus room is a good way to get the jump on any enemies that make it in.
- Alternatively, hiding in the enemy Nexus room is a good way to keep an eye on their defenses. Hit and run tactics on the nexus are also good.
- Maps that have a lot of enemies rushing you at mid is a good way to use this class, if a player comes into your base you can go into vanish and save your life.
- If your team is getting rushed by full diamonds, golden apples, etc, you can use Spy to save your life after your nexus has died and you can't escape your base in time.
- You can move around in a radius of about one block horizontally from your initial cloaking point. This can be useful if enemies are checking for your presence.
This video is out of date!