At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the web.
Toggle the web ability to create a wall of vines in front and above you.
These vines can be climbed by friend and foe alike!
Spray sticky spider webs to slow down your foes!
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
The Spider spawns with a set of wooden tools including a shovel, vines named 'Web' and 15 cobwebs.
You can toggle the Web ability to spawn vines on any nearby blocks you come across for until you toggle it again, except for when you are currently on the vines or in proximity to them, which then they will last until you move away from them.
The cobwebs can be thrown to slow down enemies. Up to 14 can be thrown, and will be removed on death. They will be removed and given back after 20 seconds from when they were thrown. They can also be broken for string or cobwebs and it will give you back the cobwebs later.
- Great for scaling walls and other surfaces, especially with teammates.
- Cobwebs can be thrown to slow an incoming enemy.
- Cobwebs are limited in quantity, and broken easily.
- Enemies can climb your vines too.
- The Web ability works inside the void, so you can sneak behind the team and go behind their nexus room to get the easy jump on them (example).
- Cobwebs can be used to stop fall damage while skybridging.
WARNING: Outdated video