At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the flame.
A psychopath obsessed with fire, you are immune to the burning effects of fire and lava. With every hit you have a chance of setting your enemies on fire. Use Firestorm to watch nearby enemies burn!
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
The Pyro comes with a Stone Sword, a fire charge named Firestorm and a Potion of Instant Health I. When Firestorm is activated, it sets everyone in a close range around the user on fire for a few seconds. It has a 40 second cooldown. You have a 37% chance of lighting your enemy on fire when you hit them with melee. All bows shoot fire arrows, whether they have the Flame enchantment or not.
- Immunity to all fire damage, even from weapons.
- High passive damage output and great flexibility with three ways to set enemies on fire.
- Fire is useful for confusing players in combat.
- Fire is weak and not as consistent as a Fire Aspect sword or a Flame bow.
- Damage output is completely nullified by a water bucket.
- The immunity to fire may come in handy when faced with a Fire Aspect/Flame enchanted weapon and there's no water nearby.
- Fire can panic and cover the enemy's screen, giving you the upper hand.
- If you suspect someone is invisible, use Firestorm to reveal them.