At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
This page currently has missing or incorrect information.
Please help by providing any info you can.
Needs fleshing out.
You are the stealth.
Use your smoke bomb to blind your enemies in order to escape or them easy prey.
Use your shurikens to keep the pressure up on fleeing enemies.
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
Including the basic tools, the Ninja spawns with a golden sword, 4 shuriken items (of which only 3 can be thrown), and a smoke bomb - which can be used every 40 seconds. The smoke bomb is a throwable item that can blind and slow groups of players. Standing in the smoke also grants you speed II for the duration of the bomb. Shurikens can be used by aiming at your target with your cursor and right-clicking (2 second delay between each throw), with three projectiles thrown at a time for half a heart of damage each. Shurikens are returned after 20 seconds.
- Slowness can lock down players and blindness can prevent critical hits.
- Shurikens can be used for their knockback effect to gain an early advantage in PvP.
- Smoke bomb has a 2 second delay once thrown, hence it can be easily evaded if used incorrectly.
- Shurikens have very low damage output and are difficult to confirm onto enemies.
- Stay in a group to support your teammates by blinding the enemies.
- The Smoke Bomb is great for getting teammates out of trouble if they're in a fight
- The Smoke Bomb can be used to quickly gain control over mid and mid bases by blinding your enemies to hide your numbers.
- If you're using your Smoke Bomb on a specific target rather than a group of enemies, lead your projection so that they run into it; to account for the fuse.
- Shurikens are great for knocking fleeing enemies into obstacles
- Invading mines with Smoke Bomb has great potential since the slowness and anti-critical hit effect can prevent retaliation from Miners trying to survive.