At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the end.
Some people like to move. The immobilizer doesn't. Stop an enemy dead in their tracks for 4 seconds.
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
You have the ability to completely immobilize an enemy player within a range of 6 blocks. Doing so will give Slowness and Jump Boost 120 (this stops all movement) for 4 seconds to each player, Mining Fatigue 2 for 10 seconds, and fall damage immunity to the target. Right click with your named slimeball to activate your ability. There is a cooldown of 30 seconds per use. While immobilized, you and the target can both drink potions, throw potions, or eat food.
- Stuns enemies, leaving them open to attack from teammates.
- Mining Fatigue can slow down nexus damage taken from the target.
- Stuns yourself, leaving you open to attacks.
- When being rushed, look for the strongest attacker to immobilize and allow your teammates to catch up and dispose of them.
- Assist your allies in the mines incase of mine rushes by immobilizing incoming attackers.
- Immobilized enemies are the perfect candidates to splash damage/poison potions on.
Review is slightly outdated - being hit would make both players be mobile again.