At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the chill.
You really hate things that move quickly. Enemies that hit you are slowed. You also freeze water when you walk on it.
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
The Iceman starts with a stone sword, basic tools, a block of ice and 10 Lilly pads. Use the ice block to toggle the ability to freeze.
While walking over water(or lava), water(lava) blocks within 3-4 blocks of you will turn into ice. (about a 7x7 area) Water(Lava) will not freeze if you are already in water(or lava), only if you walk above it.
When you are hit by an enemy, the enemy has a 50% chance to get slowness III for 3 seconds.
- Can quickly cross large bodies of water.
- Water freezing can help bypass enemy water defences.
- Inflict slowness on enemies.
- Largely negligible on maps without water.
- Lag may drop you into the water and you have to use your Lilly Pads to get back up
- Buying this class is not recommended when you're not from east coast NA because your ping will not allow you to sprint jump on ice.
- On maps like Coastal and Canyons, the Iceman has great mobility around the middle.
- If people are hiding underwater you can stand over them until they drown.
- Can be used as a means of escaping oncoming enemies.
Parts of this review are now out of date!