At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the medic.
Healers are not as skilled in combat, but instead provide support to their team.
Right click your blood bag item to heal 3 members in an area around you for a small amount.
Left click your blood bag item while looking at an ally near you to heal them a great amount.
Unlock: Reach Silver-III Rank (10,000p)
The Healer has the ability to see their teammates' health, and spawns with a blood bag & permanent Weakness I.
The blood bag can be right-clicked to heal up to 3 of the lowest health players for 2.5 hearts () within a 6-block radius with a cooldown of 15 seconds. Other healers will only heal 1 heart () from this ability.
It can also be be left-clicked to heal 1 player for 7.5 hearts () with a cooldown of 45 seconds.
- Massive healing.
- Can see their teammates' health.
- Low cooldown on the right-click heal.
- Careful use of the left-click heal can effectively provide a second life to a teammate, swinging a fight considerably.
- Permanent weakness, therefore restricting usefulness mostly to healing.
- Stay near battle areas, particularly the middle, to keep your teammates' health high.
- Keep an eye on teammates taking damage so you roughly know their health bars and therefore who/when to heal.
- If someone is sprinting back to a base and/or has arrows in them, it's most likely worth assuming they are hurt and giving them a heal.
- You can also tag along with a teammate that is going aggressive and use the left-click heal just before you estimate they are about to die. Try to stay at maximum healing range so you can retreat quickly.
- Extend your support role by using your shield to protect teammates from archer fire, particularly whilst your bloodbag is on cooldown and/or for someone on low health.
[NEEDS VIDEO REVIEW]