At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are destruction.
An expert in controlled demolitions, you are responsible for the destruction of enemy defences. Use your varying sizes of Bunker Busters to breach a wall or decimate an enemy base! If you are killed, have the last laugh with Martyrdom.
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
The Engineer spawns with a stone sword, TNT and a blaze rod titled 'Evertool'.
You can left-click the TNT to change the size of the TNT, there are three different sizes each with increasing explosion radius and fuse time:
- Dynamite : 1.7 radius / 19 millisecond fuse
- C4 : 3.5 radius / 6 second fuse
- Nuke : 5 radius / 10 second fuse
When you die you will explode, dealing 1 true damage to any nearby enemies.
Your Evertool will change into the tool required to break the block that you interact with. This tool will never break. The Evertool will not transform into a sword, this is intended as the delay between switching would be too great in a PvP situation.
- Destroy enemy walls will ease using the Bunker Buster.
- The Evertool can break nearly every block type, even wool, making it great for taking down bridges or clearing leaves en masse.
- The Evertool is great for tunnelling into enemy land as well as getting out of swapper traps
- Engineer receives a reduced mining fatigue from Builder's delaying blocks
- Martyrdom is a nice plus.
- TnT makes sound and can be defused by enemies.
- Rush enemy bases and make holes in their walls for your teammates to rush through
- Use the Evertool to break down bridges and leaves where possible
- TNT is affected by gravity, but resets its timer whenever it falls (verification needed)
Parts of this review are now out of date!