At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
Gains 2x EXP from resources, and can increase the exp gain of your teammates around you by 1.25x.
When you're at 1 health, your levels will be consumed as damage in place of your real health (up to a certain extent)
When you enchant an item, you have a 30% chance to increase one of the enchantments by 1 level (will not exceed the maximum level normally obtainable, however).
- Good for quickly gaining experience to enchant your gear.
- Experience levels can be used in place of health when you're about to die.
- Useless if you're not gathering resources.
- Mining gold allows you to buy potion materials.
- Redstone/Lapis may give the same amount of EXP as Gold/Iron, but you cannot smelt it to earn extra XP.
- Remember to always watch your back when mining resources and getting xp! If an enemy sneaks up behind you, you are probably going to die.
- Since Anni uses pre 1.8 enchanting, it has a higher enchantibility. So you have a better chance of getting good enchants on your gold sword than on a diamond one. On the flip side, the gold sword has very little durability.