At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the worker.
You may not have the special abilities of the other classes, but don't worry! Civilians fuel the war effort with their set of stone tools. Get to work!
Unlocked by default.
The Civilian starts a stone pickaxe, stone axe, stone shovel, a chest, and a portable crafting table (Brick)
- Very convenient and time-efficient crafting.
- Only class to spawn directly with both a stone pickaxe, shovel and axe.
- Ability is irrelevant in combat and becomes redundant with a nearby crafting table, particularly in the later stages of a match where crafting is infrequent.
- Stone tools are irrelevant in late stages of the game.
- Outclassed by Miner and Lumberjack when looking to mine ores or wood at a fully efficient level.
- Use your above-average default tools and quick crafting to work on structures in the early-game.