At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the danger.You may not punch people to death, but that doesn't make you any less potent. Support your teammates by poisoning enemies and reducing their maximum health with your Corrupt ability.
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
The BloodMage comes with a stone sword.
When you hit an enemy, you have a 25% chance to inflict poison on them for 2 seconds.
You can activate your Corrupt ability to reduce your enemy's max health by 2 hearts and to wither them for 10 seconds. This ability has a 4 block range, with a cooldown of 60 seconds between uses.
- Corrupt deals massive damage in burst at the beginning of fights.
- Poison can slow down opponents due to taking damage and keep up pressure.
- The length of the poison effect is short.
- Corrupt's burst damage is limited to the start of fights, since the two hearts are taken off the top.
- Go to the middle and activate the ability in their base. They will all be extremely weak when the wither effect ends.
- Team up with other bloodmages to decrease the maximum health of your enemies even more.
- Remember that corrupt is an area of effect style ability meaning that you can target more than one enemy if they're within range. Try and target multiple enemies at once for maximum effect.
Parts of this review are now out of date!