At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the anger.
A master of controlled aggression, you charge into the fight. You deal more damage to players with better gear than you and earn hearts for every kill for a total of 20!
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
- The Berserker starts with a stone sword and a potion of instant health I. The Berserker only spawns with 7 hearts.
- Killing a player will give the Berserker an additional heart () until you reach a maximum of 15 total hearts. Once you have reached 15 hearts, you can gain 5 more (max of 20) by killing your opponent with a melee weapon only (no bow).
- Each kill after 15 hearts will only add half a heart (), meaning the last 5 hearts will take 10 kills to reach.
- Dying resets your hearts back to 7.
- You will deal more damage to enemies that have better armour than you based on you. This is calculated based on your armour value (MAX 20); which is indicated by the armour icons above your hearts. The extra damage done is the difference between your armour value and your opponents, divided by 2.5.
- At max power, 10 more hearts than any other class.
- Extra damage inflicted to those with better armour than yourself.
- Starting with 7 hearts leaves you at a considerable disadvantage to others early on.
- The last 5 hearts can only be gained with melee kills, putting you at greater risk when compared to long ranged kills
- Using a bow is a good way to gain hearts early.
- Go to mid early in game to get easy kills before people are prepared.
- This class is great for strength rushes, as you can last twice as long.
- Try to defend early phase 2 so you can get hearts. Most players only want to hit nexuses rather than killing the defenders.
- If you are particularly good at pvp, you will kill quicker by wearing no armour and using a powerful sword.
Parts of this review are now out of date!