At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the shadow.
Use your ability to leap forward while gaining speed and invisibility for 6 seconds.
Purchase for 20,000 XP (Lifetime only)
Use the feather to 'Leap' and turn invisible. Using Leap will give you speed, invisibility and immunity to arrows for six seconds, as well as no fall damage. During your six seconds, you will appear to have no armour and invulnerable to arrows, making it a good class in rushes. This ability has a cooldown of 45 seconds, but you can speed it up by killing players during the six seconds of speed and invisibility. One kill equals 8 seconds you do not need to wait out.
Your offhand item is hidden during the six seconds.
- Great way to save yourself from fall damage.
- Fantastic escape class as the invisibility even hides your armour.
- Great counter to bow spammers.
- Spawns with a shovel.
- While invisible you have no armour, leaving you extremely vulnerable.
- The invisibility will not mask the item you are currently holding, including the feather of 'Leap'.
- Have an empty slot in your hotbar near your feather, so after use you can become completely invisible. Your hand item is NOT hidden.
- Having the StatusEffectHUD mod can be useful in seeing how long your buffs will last without having to open your inventory screen.
- While invisible and you are hit you will become visible but your armor will NOT come back until your buffs have ended, as well as you take full true damage hit if you get revealed. So if you get hit try to run until your armor reappears.
- It you're going to PVP with the class it is recommended to have an empty slot on both sides of your feather, and have a sword or melon on each side of the empty slot so you don't need to switch through two items to attack.
- Bring a gold pickaxe and leap over the enemy walls to do serious nexus damage.
Review is outdated. Please wait for a new one!