At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the arrow.
You are the arrow. The last word in ranged combat, deal +1 damage with any bow. Make 3 arrows for the price of one! Activate your special ability to get 32 arrows once every 45 seconds.
Unlock: Reach Novice-II Rank (500p)
The Archer starts with a Punch 1 Bow, 16 Arrows, and a Potion of Instant Health I.
The Archer deals +1 base damage with any bow.
The Archer can activate its Arrow Drop ability to get 32 arrows, which has a cooldown of 45 seconds.
The Archer can also craft arrows without using a feather, however this will only yield you 3 arrows per craft. (As opposed to the usual 4)
- +1 () damage with a bow.
- You can instantly make 32 arrows every 45 seconds.
- Create arrows if you lack feathers.
- Spawn with a bow for instant ranged attacks.
- One of the only 4 classes to spawn with a health potion.
- No mobility or AoE abilities makes Archer vulnerable from close range.
- Use the shovel you start with to quickly gather more arrow materials.
- If you have the feathers, it is best to make the full arrow rather than leave it out.
- Punch on the bow is useful for knocking enemies off their perch.
- Build a hideout near mid and snipe the players there.
- Some maps have glowstone, which you can use to make spectral arrows.
- The punch bow is very useful when defending. Knock players off the map when they are trying to break through your defenses.
- +1 Damage is equal to +50% damage on any bow, which equates to an upgrade from a Normal Bow to Power I or Power I/II/III/IV/V upgraded to Power III/IV/V/VI/VII. This makes Archer very powerful early game if you can get decent luck on your bow enchantments.
Parts of this review are now out of date!