At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
You are the brew.
Your alchemist's tome will provide you with potion ingredients every 90 seconds. Brew enhanced potions in a cauldron full of water - Double, double, toil and trouble, fire burn and cauldron bubble!
Original class concept created by Creativion, since updated!
Purchase for 20,000 XP -OR-
Unlock: Reach Silver-II Rank (5,000p)
The Alchemist spawns with a set of wooden tools, an Alchemist's Brewing Stand and an Alchemist's Tome.
You can place the brewing stand, which will become a stand only YOU can access, just like any other brewing stand for that matter. However, enemies will still be able to break it.
Once every 90 seconds, you can open the tome to receive a few brewing ingredients or junk items depending on your luck.
List of items and chance of obtaining them:
(32% Chance) Very Common: Fermented Spider Eye, Nether Wart
(28% Chance) Common: Glistering Melon, Golden Carrot, Sugar, Spider Eye, Magma Cream
(15% Chance) Uncommon: Glowstone Dust
(7% Chance) Rare: Ghast Tear
(3% Chance) EXTREMELY Rare: Blaze Powder, Gunpowder: Only possible after Phase 4
(15% Chance) Junk: Rotten Flesh, Poisonous Potato, Snowball, and String.
Alchemist Enhanced Brewing
You can brew enhanced potions using a cauldron. These potions are extremely powerful and so are class-bound meaning that you cannot switch to another class before drinking/splashing the potion.
The below image shows what you can brew and how:
The water in the cauldron will deplete as you use it so be sure to have a ready water supply!
Your teammates cannot pick up items that you have thrown into the cauldron however your enemies can so be careful. You can sneak to retrieve your items from the cauldron.
- Free brewing ingredients, hence saving a lot of gold.
- Free private brewing stand.
- Ability to brew Enhanced potions
- Alchemist's Tome is unreliable.
- Enhanced potions are class-bound
- Start grabbing ingredients from the tome as soon as possible when the cooldown finishes.
- Get a stack of gold and use it only for Nether Wart and bottles, allowing you to brew a ton of potions when you get your ingredients.
- Combine the abilities of this class with the brewing ingredients obtained from the farmer class to obtain potions without spending gold.
- Some maps have sand, which you can smelt for bottles.
- Using enhanced potions require playing as Alchemist, therefore it is up to the player to decide whether to switch classes to have a different ability or to spend that potential on having enhanced potions on hand.