At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Anemos Sanctum is the Elite Dungeon of Wind. It represents the God Simoon. It is very hard and requires 4 people to complete. Simoon's Legendary Set can be obtained here.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (300, -3600) Difficulty 9.3/10 Number of Chests 20 Zombie Content Very High Parkour content Unbelievably High Puzzle/Trap Content High Minimum Players 4 Other Requirements Bow and Arrows
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser X Elite Dispenser 2 Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon X Dungeon Rare 20
- Loot Halls
- 20 dungeon_rare
Name Image Notes Simoon's Song Gives the user Speed I for 10 seconds and has a chance to inflict a semi-powerful knockback effect on hit. The knockback effect is greater, if the player you hit also has a Simoon's Song or is in the air. Simoon's Melody
Only works with at least 3 arrows and full charge. Simoon's Sonata Gives Speed I for 5 seconds upon getting hit. Simoon's Tune Gives Speed III and Jump Boost III for 15 seconds.
Text Walkthrough(top)Before entering, make sure the redstone lamp outside is lit - as the sign says: "If the light is on, the Boss can be killed!"
First Room (Difficulty: 2/10)
- To enter, press the button on the pillar behind the door.
- Have 4 people parkour and stand on the 4 pressure plates, then have a 5th person go into the now open glass door and hold it open for the other 4 people.
- You can do this with four people, but one person must sprint from the pressure plate to the door, which is risky.
- Jump across the parkour and shoot the button above the door you just came from. This will open the way forwards.
- Jump across the parkour and down into the hole at the opposite side of the room. Make sure to refill your water bottle at the bottom.
- You can go either way at the bottom, as the jump is the same. Be cautious, as the jumps are only marked by black stained glass, making them hard to see. It is advised to sneak if you are not sure where to jump
- You will then find another intersection. Going to the left leads you to another 3 block wide gap you must jump over.
- Activate all 3 pressure plates in the room, and make your way to the newly opened pathway.
- There will be a button to open a second door, but don't press the button until everyone has made it through the first iron door.
- One teammate will need to do a series of jumps on the right path, and press a button at the end of the hallway. They can then do the same jumps to get back, or press another button which opens a door to an easier way back.
- Once the teammate who pressed the button is back, push the button in the first room, opening the door to a 3 block jump. After this jump, fall down into the hole and refill your water bottles at the bottom.
- Two teammates will need to press buttons at both ends of the hallway at the same time, and run through the door which opens in the middle.
- If you are pushing the buttons, it is advised to let everyone else waiting on you through first, before going through yourself.
- Make your way to the top of the room, being careful as you do. There are many tough jumps, and past a certain height all drops are fatal.
- Once at the top, jump down the hole and land in the water pool at the bottom. Alternatively, you can slowly descend along the sides until you are confident enough to drop into the water.
- Use the water pool to refill your water, then continue up the piston elevators.
- Head left until you get to a room with two routes. Take the rightmost one, as the left one will kill you.
- Traverse through the side, being wary of holes in the floor. Sneaking is recommended.
- Make your way through the barrier block maze, until you get to the button next to the stained glass doorway.
- Pressing the button will reveal a set of parkour over a void teleport. This parkour is timed, giving you around 10-15 seconds to complete it before it disappears.
- After completing the parkour, continue going forwards, being wary of holes in the ground.
- Your team should eventually make it to another button, revealing a 4 block jump for a short time. Complete this jump, and wait for your team on the other side.
- If you find this jump hard, it is recommended to gather momentum by doing a jump beforehand from the wall.
- During this room, splash potions of harming will be constantly firing from dispensers. There are a few safe spots, so make sure to time your jumps well or risk being hit off.
- At the end, there is a pressure plate stopping the potions. You can use this to allow your teammates to cross without having to deal with the potions.
- Drop down into the hole at the end of the corridor and refill your water bottles, as this is the last water refill.
- Run through the sandstone hallway, being wary of the zombie spawners. Make the jump at the end and you will be safe.
- Continue along the barrier blocks, being wary of a 3 block jump you will have to make.
- You will need at least 2 other teammates for this room (3 in total), as zombies will not activate the command blocks.
- Have your friends step on a pressure plate each, with you getting the last one.
- Once all are stepped on at the same time, proceed through the now open glass door and regroup.
- Once you have regrouped and prepared, press the stone button and be prepared to fight a large amount of zombies.
- There are five waves of increasing zombie and pigman count, with a Giant spawning in between the second and third wave.
- Killing all of the zombies and the Giant will open the door in the middle of the east wall. Go inside and get ready for the boss room.
- The boss is a Wither, fought on a 4x3 grid of platforms over the void. The boss has 9 lives. To remove one of these lives, you must shoot the 6 minecarts located inside its eyes. When the boss loses a life, every row will have a zombie spawned on it.
- There is no chance for a zombie pigman to spawn.
- Every 10-15 seconds, lingering splash potions of harming will be spawned onto every row except for the row with lit redstone lamps on the sides of it.
- Every 20-30 seconds two zombie will be dropped onto every row except for the row with lit redstone lamps on the sides of it
- Zombies on the platform you are jumping to will be unable to knock you off of it while you are jumping to it, use this to your advantage and kill them with a high-leveled Smite sword.
- After the boss has been defeated, doors will open in between each set of platforms.
- Get to the loot by pressing the button at the end of the hallway, and to the legendaries by pressing another button in the loot room
- Be wary of zombie pigmen in the loot room, as they have a high chance of spawning!
- Congratulations, you beat Anemos Sanctum!
- When you fall down large tubes, the water that prevents fall damage can be used as a water source.
- The boss requires a combination of parkour and fighting to beat.
- If you are bad at parkour, it is best to steer clear of this dungeon.
- Due to the high amount of arrows needed for the boss, it is highly recommended to bring an Infinity I bow.
- Due to the height of lots of jumps in the Spire Room, it is recommended to bring Feather Falling IV boots.
- This is the crumbling temple to the Wind God, Simoon.
- Anemos Sanctum used to have the symbols of the four elements, but now it's only the Wind Symbol.
- Anemos Sanctum means Sanctuary of Wind. Anemos is Greek for "Wind" and Sanctum is Latin for "Sanctuary".
- MineZ's Anemos Sanctum was based off of a dungeon by the same name in a game called 'Golden Sun'. This was supported by the fact that some of the rooms found in the Anemos 'Inner' Sanctum in 'Golden Sun' are completely identical to the Anemos Sanctum in MineZ (Most notably, the First Plate Room). The old version has a stronger resemblance than the current one.
- The color of the four Gods were also taken from the Elemental Stars found in Golden Sun.
- The new version of this dungeon was actually a build submission done by Mosh_Von_Void [Link]. Only the boss room part of this rebuild was added and the rest of it was added later on.
- There used to be depictions of various 'Magic: the Gathering' symbols inside the temple.
- There is a Lore Block here, outside the dungeon. It reads:
Speed Run Times(top)
Category Group Time Date Proof Speedless - Group _Sou, M4bi, UselessCapZ, JTGangsterLP6 11:57 April 11th 2017 Link
- Loot Halls