At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Al Hasa Quarry
Al Hasa Quarry is a quarry in the gravel plateau South of Al Hasa and East of Camp Kharj. It is a good place to get cobwebs and buttons from. A relatively tricky jump or hard jump is required to get out.
General Info Coordinates (1670, 2580) Area Type Quarry Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat High Number of Chests 10 Lootable Graves None
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table ✔ Farm X Brewing Stand X Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 2 Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests 7 Epic Chests 1 Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- 7 mil_rare
- 1 mil_epic
- 2 tool_uncommon
- It is easy to fall down and die here.
- If you travel East from this place, you will find the Sunken Tower.
- This is a great place to get chain armor and iron swords.
- Buttons are a common here, making it a good location to collect them before heading to locations such as Fort Kharj.
- To reach the crafting table, trigger the pressure plate in the toilet and quickly look 2 blocks to left. A piston opens and the crafting table becomes visible as long as the pressure plate is triggered.
- Since most zombies will spawn at the bottom, you can use the ladders that lead to the bottom to kill the zombies, because they won't be able to reach you.
- Very rarely, zombie pigmen will fall into the bottom of the quarry from above, so be careful.
- The original version of this location was a build submission done by Scythos. The reddit post for it can be found here.