We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Aeternalis Crypt is a dungeon located under the Aeternalis Cathedral on the East side of the map. The dungeon was redone with the release of MineZ Origins Part 1.
Dungeon Information Coordinates (3915, -540) Difficulty 5/10 Number of Chests 10 Zombie Content Very High - Zombie Spawners Parkour content Medium Puzzle/Trap Content High Minimum Players 2 Other Requirements Bow and Arrows
General Resources Water Refill ✔ Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand X Dungeon Loot Legendary Dispenser 2 Elite Dispenser X Dungeon Chests Dungeon Common X Dungeon Uncommon 10 Dungeon Rare X
- Loot Room
- 10 dungeon_uncommon
Name Image Notes Flail Does less damage when you have high health. Does more damage when you have low health. Truth Bow Displays the health of who you hit with the bow.
- A detailed walkthrough of the dungeon can be found here [Link]
Text Walkthrough(top)Staircase (0/10)
- Walk down into the crypt and follow the path down to the first room indicated by a wooden door and a pressure plate.
- This is not a maze, following the path will lead you directly to the door.
- You can skip this by jumping down and landing on cobwebs.
- When you pass through the door, there are two wooden buttons that can be seen across the room.
- Shooting the two buttons creates a short parkour. Jump to the other side, ensuring you make it across before the arrows despawn.
- If you fail, follow either hallway to your left or right, and open the door to return to the start of the room. Be careful however, opening the door will spawn a skeleton in the center of the walkway.
- When you're all through, continue down the hallway to the next room.
- This room has a similar trial to that of Necromancer Tower, being a timed parkour segment.
- Pushing the wooden button will make the first section of the parkour appear. Quickly parkour around the sides of the wall, and when you make it as far as you can, look through the tower in the middle.
- Using your bow, shoot the wooden button, which can be seen through a hole in the tower on the other side. This will spawn the next section of the parkour and reset the timer for the section below as well.
- Continue jumping until you can’t continue. Look again through the tower and you'll see two wooden buttons. Shooting the left button will create the last section of the parkour and reset the timer for the previous two sections. Shooting the right button will spawn a skeleton behind you, knocking you down towards the start of the room.
- If you fail the parkour at any point, don't try the parkour again right away! When the time is up, anyone close to the tower will receive blindness, and two skeletons will spawn at the bottom of the room.
- Should you fall to the bottom, go to the room to the right of the entrance and jump onto the grave at the back. This will be outside the radius of the blindness, and the two skeletons that spawn won’t be able to hit you, making failing a bit less painful.
- After finishing the parkour, take a right and follow the path. Watch out for pressure plates on the floor, as a dispenser will fire an arrow at you!
- Continue following the path, as any side-rooms with buttons will only spawn skeletons when pressed.
- You should find a steep drop with water and cobwebs at the bottom. Drop down into the water and drink up, as this is the only water refill found in the dungeon.
- Your objective in this room is to stop arrows from hitting buttons on the wall opposite of the dispensers.
- The difficulty of this room depends on how many people you have. If you have two people, it’s possible but really hard. However, if you have nine people, you should be able to easily beat it.
- Push the button to start the room near the door where you entered.
- Next, stand in front of the arrows to prevent them from hitting the buttons.
- The order the arrows are fired in is as follows:
- If you fail at any point, and an arrow hits a button, you will be given blindness and four skeletons in chain armor and stone swords will spawn.
- If you don't have a lot of people and you have to move quickly, it is recommended to drink potions while the arrows are being shot at you, as the arrows do a lot of damage, and doing this allows you to finish off a potion as you are hit, giving you more breathing room for moving between the arrows.
- Follow the path until you reach a door, making sure you wait for your team to group up.
- The objective of this room is to run through a room, dodging ‘landmines’ (stone pressure plates) and making it through a timed door at the end of the room before it closes.
- The pressure plates give Wither, Slowness X, and Instant Damage for a few seconds, halting you momentarily.
- You have just enough time to make it from the starting door to the exit, should you not hit any of the ‘landmines’. This means one mistake will force you to backtrack and try again.
- A good strategy is to have 1 person go at a time, or have everyone except one person go until everyone else is at the end door. This means only one person has to race against the clock.
- If you fail to make it through the door before it closes, you will be teleported back to the beginning of this room, as long as you aren’t standing directly against the end door.
- Climb the broken wall to find a stone button. Pushing this opens the door ahead, and spawns skeletons.
- Just beyond the door is a small jump. Falling here places you in the area just after the Arrow Prevention Room, forcing you to redo the ‘Indiana Jones’ Room to proceed.
- Follow the path, and there will be two wooden buttons on both the left and the right of this next area, which you will have to shoot. Doing so opens a room with several graves, and a stone button. Pushing this button opens the way forward and spawns several skeletons around you.
- If the door closes (because the two arrows de-spawned), simply press the button to the left of the door to re-open it for a moment, allowing you to run through.
- Proceed through the now open hole in the exposed cavern wall.
- Continue down the tunnel and climb up the ledge to find an open area with several pillars.
- This parkour room only has one three-block-one-up jump, but also has several jumps that you can bump your head on, so be careful.
- As the parkour is straightforward and untimed, you can take your time with each jump.
- If you fall, there is a way back up near the entrance of the room, along the wall.
- Congratulations, you have completed Aeternalis Crypt!
- After looting the room and collecting the two unique items found in this dungeon, find the pressure plate which opens the door out of the room on the second layer.
- Follow the piston parkour up the cave, returning to the entrance of the dungeon.
- There are three stone buttons located randomly throughout the Crypt that open extra loot chest rooms at the end, see if you can find them all!
- Loot Room