We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.
At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.
If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.
Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Aeternalis Cathedral is a large church in the East. There are no supplies other than potions here, and although there is some water in the cauldrons, extended stays here are difficult. The dungeon Aeternalis Crypt is located here. The word Aeternalis is Latin for "Endless".
General Info Coordinates (3915, -575) Area Type Cathedral Number of Buildings 1 Zombie Threat High Number of Chests 9 Lootable Graves 3
General Resources Water Refill X Crafting Table X Farm X Brewing Stand ✔ Civilian Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Food Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Potion Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests 9 Rare Chests X Tool Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Military Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X Epic Chests X Mythic Chests X Room Loot Common Chests X Uncommon Chests X Rare Chests X
- In the cathedral
- 8 pots_uncommon
- Top of the cathedral
- 1 pots_uncommon
- It is uncommon to encounter a player here but keep your eyes open nonetheless.
- This is a great place to stock up on potions. Instant Health II's are fairly common here.
- Other than Geuten, this is the only place to get health potions in the far East portion of the map unless you feel like getting them from Agni Ignis or Kauri.
- This is a good place to go from Worthington or Cole Castle to craft cookies/bread and to get health potions on the way up North.
- The graves out back are those of MrDarn, Highlife, and Highlife's family.
- Under Highlife's grave are 4 enderchests.
- There is a white grave that cannot be looted, under it is a nether portal frame.
- There's a Lore Block close to one of the chests that doesn't work.
- The first 2 iterations of this location were a build submission by Vaporizer & Kirschbaumer. The original reddit post can be seen here.
Aeternalis Cathedral November 2012