1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Your Worst Game in Annihilation

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Laserpoint, Feb 16, 2016.

Discussion - Your Worst Game in Annihilation
  1. emacs_ Platinum

XP:
    577,095xp
    So, what was your worst game in Annihilation?

I just had one of the worst games (well a few hours ago) in my Annihilation history. And to be honest, one of the worst day of my life. Ill explain the whole day in summary including the game.

Morning - Slipped on water and almost broke my ring finger (still hurting). A few minutes later I proceeded to stub my toe.
    Morning to Noon - Sitting for about 5 - 7 hours for a coastal. Only got 1. Played 2 later.

Noon (the worst game):
    So, we finally got the Coastal game. I was like yay! You know I'm so happy that I'm going to rush. Didn't seem like that. So, lvl 30 enchanted pick, eff 4 no fort. I was like you know what it's not bad. Time for a lvl 30 sword! I got sharp 3! Yes! I then saw a fire 2 sword on the ground, and I was like you know what I have to combine it. Ok, now I'm going to mid. So I get my anvil then out of no where some leather comes pounding on me with a stone sword! ( also had prot 2 armor) And my armor does absolutely nothing! Literally I do kill him with 2 hearts. And then some other scout comes dashing towards me. I'm like crap I died. Alright no problem ill just lvl 30 another sword. Oh shit! Sharp 3 Fire 2! Yep. Time for pvp at mid! Yellow scout 1v1 with no one else around? EZPZ with my new op sword! He starts running away but I think i'll still get him. And then everything freezes. I'm like, uh you laggin? No, I'm lagging. Yellow starts running back towards me and then I die. Then I started to get pissed. Oh yeah, did I mention the fact I didn't get a boss buff right before that even though my inventory wasn't full. Ok, my friend now gives me 30 diamonds. I use it. I lvl 30 enchant my d sword, sharp 3! Sweet! Then I rush and then I don't kills with it because there were already rushers there.

sorry for making this huge ass paragraph. Anyways, what was your worst game in annihilation?

2. xcw Silver

XP:
    18,175xp
    Me: "Ayy, this is gonna be a great game! I'm on green with a lot of well-known people, the map is coastal, and they're making an amazing wall and everything!" Yeah... it wasn't a great game. We got gapple rushed in Phase 4 by like 5 full diamond people.

There was also one Castles game where I joined, and, literally ten seconds later our nexus was gone. =P