1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video You are already logged in.

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by ImANative0, Jan 10, 2019.

Video - You are already logged in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImANative0 Obsidian

XP:
    122,920xp
    https://youtu.be/Kic4Opgb_U4

Some sort of exploit used by carrying's group causing multiple people in our group to receive the same message as they get disconnected from the server.

2. 3it Obsidian

XP:
    2,926xp
  3. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    97,781xp
  4. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    1,001,155xp
    Hey all,

Videos of perhaps this event, and at the very least events similar, have made us aware of an exploit being used to trigger this.

Resolving it has become our top priority and our developers are already on the job.

It is surprisingly old. Its kind of amazing it took this long to happen
    Meme_MC likes this.
  5. Teckit Platinum

XP:
    62,370xp
    Happened to me as well.
  6. TeazHacks Silver

XP:
    16,167xp
    And what happens to all of the stuff we lost? I know someone lost 4 gapples and tons of splashes. If there is evidence of an inventory lost in a fight do they get revived? or atleast teleported back up to their death location? Getting 4 gapples takes hours at the least to farm.
    boogaert likes this.
  7. Fridge2177 Localization Lead

XP:
    235,455xp
    Hello, since we have looked into the issue we are willing to help players out who have video evidence of where they were when kicked. We will also be reimbursing items if that video includes a few frames of your inventory and can TP the player back to the last point where they were when disconnected. I would ask that you PM me individually either on the forums or preferably on Discord with the video. Apologies again for this happening, I understand that it can be very frustrating to loose hours of work because of a server side bug.
  8. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    97,781xp
    hooray
  9. 9mmBajang Platinum

XP:
    140,416xp
    I died that fight because 3/4s of my team disconnected does that count?
  10. Chibotle Platinum

XP:
    91,929xp
    If you knew it was a potential problem why would you take so long to attempt to fix it
  11. Tozzu Platinum

XP:
    4,800xp
    Most likely meant that the exploit could have been used ages ago, but nobody did.
  12. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    1,001,155xp
    As Tozzu said, the exploit has been around for a while.

We were not aware of it

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.