1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion xXMineZ With MoneyXx

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Magma_nube, Sep 29, 2013.

Suggestion - xXMineZ With MoneyXx
?

do you like the idea?

Poll closed Oct 30, 2013.
great idea 1 vote(s) 10.0%
good 2 vote(s) 20.0%
innovative 0 vote(s) 0.0%
decent 0 vote(s) 0.0%
ummm... 1 vote(s) 10.0%
no way 6 vote(s) 60.0%
  1. Magma_nube Platinum

XP:
    87,404xp
    i think a gold ingot should be placed in a random chest in the PVE server on minez every hour. and they are the only items that stack to 64. it should slowly become like the minez 100 dollar bill for trading . i think it should be a currency for trading and everyone knew about it on PVE so they would trade for gold ingots if the price was good. show it in a tip or something so everyone reads it. the ingots only spawn on the PVE so it doesnt change minez that much. adjust the spawn rate of the ingots so they dont get too common. it would also add an aspect to minez that encourages people to buy premium.if you like this idea please like it and comment your oppinion. MINEZ WITH MONEY :D

2. The_Orange_Bird Obsidian

XP:
    100,287xp
    looks at title I don't want to live anymore
    ImANative0, boogaert and kaiomann like this.
  3. ubdegrove Silver

XP:
    5,760xp
    You would then need shops, exchange for xp booths, etc. Nobody would be willing to trade an enchanted sword or bow for a lousy piece of gold ingot. What would drive people to do this, having the most gold? Pointless unless the game had a complete work over, I think.
  4. Magma_nube Platinum

XP:
    87,404xp
    if the word got out well enough people would take them. for instance a full diamond sword would be worth 3 gold and traders would know that off the top of their head. so they would take the gold for the d sword cause if they could spend the gold on something else they want, and same with the next person they trade it to etc. the only problem i see is dupers making many stacks of them.
  5. Razi Platinum

XP:
    56,441xp
    D swords are the currency....
  6. kaiomann Gold

XP:
    63,790xp
    Nope. There wouldn't be any money or currency in a zombie apocalypse, right. It would just be "I give you this and take this".

AND THAT DARN TITLE MAN!
  7. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    84,545xp
    Diamond swords are pretty much currency.
  8. Hopplah Emerald

XP:
    6,468xp
    THIS.......IS.......MINEZ!*sparta-kicks you in a Canyon near hasa*

jokes aside, this is not dungeonrealms.... please no currency.. well other than dswords :/ its fine as it is
  9. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    Current Currency on MineZ:
    Player Heads
    Diamond Swords
    Legendary Items
    Rare Items (Horse Armour, Saplings, etc)
    Wooden Swords
  10. kaiomann Gold

XP:
    63,790xp
    Wooden swords? Yeah, I'll give you 39078562 wood swords, can you give me a diamond one? :stuck_out_tongue:
  11. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp

Sure. With 1 Durability.
    kaiomann likes this.