1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Crafty Bomber XP

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by GeneralWaffle64, Sep 21, 2013.

Crafty Bomber - XP | Page 3
  1. ShunYao Regular Member

XP:
    8,912xp
    Did you not read my post? Add. It. Maybe you should look at the post you're quoting before you quote. o_O

2. GeneralWaffle64 Obsidian

XP:
    617,533xp
    You're missing the point. The Network can't just add things left and right just because some newbie said so. They'd have to add jumping which could ruin the game (glitch parkour, they'd jump all over the walls and stuff).
    pokepeople01 likes this.
  3. ShunYao Regular Member

XP:
    8,912xp
    Then don't add it. Geez, it was a suggestion. Again, read the post. Because if your gonna do ranks, good luck trying to get a noob win against a veteran by using the same arena over and over.
  4. Volkswagen_Golf Regular Member

XP:
    9,072xp
    Crafty
    Bomber
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    It must have a xp system. I don't like it becuase u don't get xp for this sh*t. They should do a xp system becuase I would play it than. like this translacations: Bomber: kill a player + 5 xp, Bomber: k.o. 1st + 2 xp, Bomber: k.o. 2nd +5xp, Bomber k.o 3rd +10 xp, Bomber: win the match + 10/20/30/40/50 (how much x u get is, how many lives u had)
    GeneralWaffle64 likes this.
  5. TrebligSaicarg Regular Member

XP:
    17,884xp
    hai, veteranfag here.

After playing this minigame for like several months straight, i noticed how newbs ragequit quickly after being dominated by yours truly. therefore, i redact my statement about this game receiving XP as part of the system. It's too easy to kick ass in this game. A lot of minds aren't sharp enough to beat mine with the exception of a few people and I'll be damned if we get to rack up xp like crazy for being OP.

tl;dr: i'm too #OP4u and there shouldn't be an XP implementation.

lel
  6. GeneralWaffle64 Obsidian

XP:
    617,533xp
    This community still isn't big enough for trolls like you.

Also, just because someone is good at the game, that doesn't mean XP should be disabled on the game. Then there'd be no XP system, not even for lobby popping or forum activity.
  7. TrebligSaicarg Regular Member

XP:
    17,884xp

How do I put this lightly? If there was a minuscule amount of XP offered for each game similarly to popping people in the lobby, people would complain greatly about "not getting more for their winning efforts." It wouldn't even make it a greater incentive to stick with the minigame, as some would argue that offering XP would do. If you start throwing around even 50 XP per round, seasoned veterans can clear a round in less than five minutes and rack up thousands of points in a day. This would slow down membership sales with XP benefits on Shotbow Networks' end.

-Effort of coding an XP system for an easy game
    -Slowing down potential sales of memberships that helps keep the servers up and running
    -Additional complaints of people not getting enough XP per round
    -Seeing no real benefit or overall gain to the Crafty Bomber minigame as a whole

dealbreakers. sorry.

And that is why it takes absolutely no effort for me to dominate most rounds. People like me ruin the experience, which is why I've eased up on my time in that game. I now generally play one game and leave. If I catch other fellow challenger friends on the server, I sometimes play five rounds at most.

Face it, dude. Even if the devs agreed on implementing an XP system, there are other much higher priorities to be sorted out, such as MineZ GunZ or whatever that new game is.
  8. daimonddigger Guest

XP:
    xp
    i agree, its fun but i dont really like to play it due to its lack of xp
  9. meLOLiamcool Regular Member

XP:
    5,544xp
    AGREED* Those few days still no xp gained for it
    I wish they Do PUt it now
  10. K3YD0N Platinum

XP:
    179,014xp
    It says in chat who got the kill....

+1 i like this entire idea
    GeneralWaffle64 likes this.
  11. Sasha_Waters Platinum

XP:
    10,202xp
    We need to bring this to the attention of someone in authority!! THIS IS AWESOME!!

+ I was just about to post something like this and then I saw this and I clicked it and i LIKED IT
    + There's XP in practically ALL the other games, why not this one?
    + This is one of my favorite games on the server and I'm bummed I can't save up for stuff to get in MineZ by playing this :(
    +I really need to get more XP...
  12. Eggo Platinum

XP:
    817,771xp