1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Xp Shop Prices

Discussion in 'The Network' started by niall700, Sep 23, 2013.

No Prefix - Xp Shop Prices
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. niall700 Regular Member

XP:
    7,382xp
    OK I think that its tricky to earn 25000 Then just give it a way for 1 kit.the best way to earn xp S donating and they say paying is optional but when trying to earn kits its not a option. I say we either lower the prices and/or increase xp earned for tasks either wat something needs to change.

2. Luigigames Silver

XP:
    6,717xp
    i agree. lifetime stuff is WAY overpriced.
  3. niall700 Regular Member

XP:
    7,382xp
    Yea they need to change it plz pass this post on to a friend so they can post their opinion
  4. pick5boy Platinum

XP:
    22,193xp
    And how many posts have said the same thing? I think we've all heard this before.
  5. niall700 Regular Member

XP:
    7,382xp
    Yea we need to do something about this
  6. niall700 Regular Member

XP:
    7,382xp
    Admins post something in this :cool:
  7. TippingScales Platinum

XP:
    96,682xp
    No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. No. And No.
    game_ranger and MagmaSaber like this.
  8. the_schmoka Regular Member

XP:
    17,994xp
    Maybe. BUT its LIFETIME it never runs out. (Yeah of cause if the servers are going down) You can play with it when ever you want.
    And btw. the prices are lower for ghostcraft kits you needed before the update came 50k for a kit. If its cheaper then that, then its nothing special because everybody has it.
    Daniil1288 likes this.
  9. Zeafling Platinum

XP:
    61,030xp
    No....just no.
    game_ranger likes this.
  10. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    132,330xp
    Never.
    Ever.
    Thank shotbow that there is an XP system to begin with, if you don't like it go to a pay to win server.
    game_ranger, 17171717 and hallifeli like this.
  11. hallifeli Regular Member

XP:
    16,254xp
    it really hard to do oi only got 1000
  12. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    132,330xp
    Join a clan and play annihilation, I have got 3000XP in one weekend, the other 11K(I've spent 1K so far) I earned since April.
    TL;DR
    Join an Annihilation clan.
    game_ranger, MagmaSaber and hallifeli like this.
  13. hallifeli Regular Member

XP:
    16,254xp
    how i join
  14. Jackd44 Platinum

XP:
    132,330xp
    Find one and send an application.
  15. Miner_Mate Silver

XP:
    12,514xp
    All I heard from readin this was Bohemian Rasphody
  16. Miner_Mate Silver

XP:
    12,514xp
    If you simply Vote for the Shotbow on the PMC page, and login, you will get a minumum of 120xp EVERYDAY. If all you worry about on the server is XP XP XP, then you can't enjoy yourself. When you enjoy yourself ans play with friends, the x comes faster and easier.
  17. Sophibutt Platinum

XP:
    146,396xp
    I got two classes before I bought Gold. It's not hard, it's just time consuming.
    eternalmars, Miner_Mate and hallifeli like this.
  18. ronnoc696 Silver

XP:
    27,198xp
    XP will not be lowered. Be grateful your even able to get typical donator items without donating.
    ShunYao, MagmaSaber and senorian like this.
  19. hallifeli Regular Member

XP:
    16,254xp

Please can i join the team PHOENIX as it seems really cool group and i really would like to play in a group in Annihilation
  20. AkatoshKnight Gold

XP:
    96,337xp

You know you are actually supposed to apply by inboxing either Mr_Claymore or ChrisWoW for Division #1 spaces, and inbox 20thCenturyBoy for Division #2 spaces instead of quoting him and here is the template you use. Oh, and if you apply for Division #1, ChrisWoW and Mr_Claymore only accept about 1/10 of applications, which is pretty ruthless. So I suggest you apply for Division #2, but you can try for #1.

[Age]

[Timezone]
    [Desired Role (Attack, Support or Defence]
    [Reason for Joining]
    [Classes]
    [Why should you be chosen?]
    [Do you abide by all our rules?]
    [Anything else?]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.