1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

XP has been added!

Discussion in 'Death by Void' started by Suoermario, Mar 31, 2014.

XP has been added!
  1. Suoermario Emerald

XP:
    30,202xp
    This thread was made mainly just as a heads-up for the arrival of XP! As I show in my guide, you will receive 25 XP (or 75 XP unaltered by premium multipliers) immediately after completing a course (one-time), along with medal XP being added (amounts are listed in my guide, premium may or may not alter the amount).

Also, the message you get when you log in was altered (removal of the "You got a <medal> medal on yesterday's map: <map name>!" messages).

Go get some medals/XP!

2. LiquidPlasma Regular Member

XP:
    10,236xp
    Hmm, it looks like we don't get the xp for previously won medals. Oh well. Also, are the pets added in yet, or is it just the xp?
  3. Suoermario Emerald

XP:
    30,202xp
    No idea.
  4. Moquito35 Regular Member

XP:
    18,032xp
    Suoer, develop something for DBV so you can officially do this :stuck_out_tongue:
  5. Suoermario Emerald

XP:
    30,202xp
    Technically I've reported four or five bugs; does that count? I might go and give some build submissions for pieces though. RIP Speedruns. :wink:
    Glitchyy and Moquito35 like this.
  6. JuanDeags Platinum

XP:
    15,221xp
    Can you link me those 4 or 5 bugs/? Want to double check.
  7. Heightless Platinum

XP:
    13,436xp
    The xp for getting a medal is still broken. I got a silver in dangerous end, and I only got the 25xp when I completed it.
  8. Mr_Sudetsu Emerald

XP:
    351,465xp
    Yesterday i got gold medal on both and us and eu. Didn't get my xp after medals:(
  9. BullseyeCool Platinum

XP:
    37,139xp
    Medals wont be rewarded after getting them, only at the end of day. But rewards doesnt work properly now I see.
  10. joaoh1 Regular Member

XP:
    5,152xp
    pets are not added until nocheat is finished
  11. SupermanLeRetour Platinum

XP:
    74,152xp
    I'm a bit disappointed, I would have liked to earn the xp for the previous parkour !