1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question WIll an inventory that hasn't been touched since 2016-2017 still be there

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Thannus, Jul 27, 2020.

Question - WIll an inventory that hasn't been touched since 2016-2017 still be there
  1. Thannus Platinum

XP:
    947,188xp
    Yo whats good I'm out here wanting to look back on my alts inventory from 2016 with all kinds of event items and such. Wanna see what I got on it but also don't wanna find myself in the lobby and realize the truth that all those items are gone. Lemme know what yall experience with this is.

2. ShayminPlays Emerald

XP:
    220,411xp
    If you're logging in for the first time since 2016 you'll want to record when doing so. You might end up suffocating in a wall or falling into the void because of map changes that have taken place inbetween then and now. If you have evidence for these things happening you can get a revive for them and obtain all your items again.

Besides that, accounts don't really die on their own after a long time without logging in. You should be fine if those accounts were alive when you left in 2016.
    Thannus likes this.
  3. DocCodeSharp Retired Staff

XP:
    295,987xp
    IF your IGN name is the same as it was all those years ago yes. It was not till re-code where the inventory save via UUID. So if you login for the first time and your IGN matches to a account that has old data and is not locked (meaning someone took the name and login) it will load that inventory. If you ever changes your name and someone loaded it, you will not get that back as there is no way to tell who had it when since it was stored based on name in the past.
    Thannus and Andrew_64_MC like this.