1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Class Suggestion Why Does Robin Hood Class Have Weakness?

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Willberfollower, Jan 15, 2020.

Class Suggestion - Why Does Robin Hood Class Have Weakness?
  1. Willberfollower Regular Member

XP:
    21,085xp
    The Robin Hood class has weakness but why! all it is and I quote (from annihilation wiki).

Pros

• Any bow used that kills an enemy will level up the 'Bow of Justice'.
    • The 'Bow of Justice' can become extremely powerful.
    • Arrow recall ability rewards an accurate player by significantly increasing their effective arrow amount.
    The second pro is basically the same as the first one. So the bow levels up after multiple consecutive kills only kills obtained by a bow and I quote.
    Cons

• Death removes a tier from the bow.
    • Huge kill requirement for upgrades.
    • Enemies killed by the fire damage from your bow, from being knocked by your bow and dying from fall damage or by your sword will not count towards the kill count for the 'Bow of Justice'.
    • Weakness restricts combat capabilities.
    All We are really getting from this kit is a bow and weakness.
    I get it if your really good with a bow by phase 5 you will probably have (if you haven't died that is)
    Tier 6 : 30 Kills = Power 4, Punch 2, Flame, Unbreaking x
    Or you could just be Enchanter class, and get a bow that can actually go all the way up to power 5 (note max tier is still power 4). then switch to Pyro class which, btw i get immune to fire and my bow gets flame. (which is already better then robin hood). but o wait you mean instead of weakness my sword also gets fire aspect what are the odds? Even if i'm a unkillable fiend with Robin Hood all i get is
    Tier 7 : 40 Kills = Power 4, Punch 2, Flame, Infinity, Unbreaking X
    All i'm saying is compared to every other kit nothing will justify weakness (weakness = -4 half hearts of damage).

2. Leagueish Platinum

XP:
    408,083xp
    The thing that makes Robin Hood stand out is that you do not lose the bow when you die, while for example using pyro with a self-enchanted power 4 will see you lose it upon your death. Another feature of this class is that you do not have to bring as much arrows as other classes would require you to take due to there being a 60% chance you can get the arrow back when you hit someone. You'd ofcourse have to be a pretty good shot to take use of this ability, but it is an advantage over other classes nonetheless.
  3. Willberfollower Regular Member

XP:
    21,085xp
    i'm not saying the kit is useless. I like it and use it but weakness is a little overkill for what the kit is. Yes it stands out cause your bow only drops a tier and you keep it. Thats better then losing everything. and you have 50% more arrows (not that good but better then not having it) but not good enough to have to spawn with weakness. If they simply have to keep the weakness At least allow the bow to go to power 5. and Have infinity start sooner.
  4. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    45,007xp
    They want it to have a weakness so it can't do as much in melee combat to balance out how overpowered it can get at range.
  5. Ivandagiant Silver

XP:
    37,477xp
    I think that the thing that makes Robin Hood stand out is that fact that you can mine rush and level up your bow, so not only are you delaying the progress of the enemy- you are increasing your own. It's a HUGE advantage to get an OP bow by screwing people who are trying to enchant a bow over. Like a double whammy