1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Why does NoCheat keep kicking me?

Discussion in 'Death by Void' started by thecanadiandude, Mar 21, 2014.

Why does NoCheat keep kicking me?
  1. thecanadiandude Regular Member

XP:
    164,246xp
    For the third time in a span of 15 minutes, the nocheat plugin has brought me back to the lobby because it "detected a hacked client". I know that it says that this is just a test, but is there anything in particular that triggers the plugin to move you back to the lobby? If there is, I want to know it so that I can avoid being kicked the next time I play DBV
    colvelle likes this.

2. JumJumJR Emerald

XP:
    26,401xp
    It's most likely lag on your end. ^-^
  3. TheDankStuff Regular Member

XP:
    320xp
    This happened to me too its soo annoying and we better not get banned 4 it cuz i we didn't do anything. I'm not going on death by void again tho.
    colvelle likes this.
  4. colvelle Regular Member

XP:
    15,522xp
    it happened to me as well, but i was almost where the end was, and i was doing my best time, it kicked me and i stopped playing death by void
  5. Stump101 Regular Member

XP:
    9,257xp
    Most of the time it happens when you fall from what I have seen
  6. _nudl Regular Member

XP:
    8,973xp
    Just pure evil. It's shotbow's idea of an evil troll, to annoy players, now everyone's raging because they get kicked before the end. It appears that if DBV2 goes on like this it will have the same forgotten fate of DBV1.
  7. squishsquash18 Regular Member

XP:
    127,534xp
    It sucks so much more when you're speedrunning it and you're about to beat your best time.
    Luckily it doesn't happens as much to me as much as people say it happens.
  8. pokepeople01 Platinum

XP:
    55,186xp
    It's DBV's anti-cheat system, with it's alternative from being lagged back every 5 seconds. It's usually triggered by lag on your end. It's perfectly safe if you don't hack, and really the only thing I can think of to prevent it is to try playing on the opposite area's network (EU or US) and see if it's any better there.
  9. 20thCenturyBoy Retired Staff

XP:
    184,049xp
    Maybe it does help.
    Here are some advises.

10. TeaM_MatE11 Platinum

XP:
    13,677xp
    Also, don't worry. It states it's a test. Once the no-cheat is implemented, then we will have our medal rewards.
  11. DieDream Obsidian

XP:
    42,823xp
    you are a cheater Mc.CheatCheat. that's why
  12. Jshoff Regular Member

XP:
    6,779xp
    I noticed that it doesn't seem to kick you as much if you don't have any mods on. For example, I had Rei's minimap and an x-ray mod (the latter is not entirely legal on MineZ, but it hasn't kicked me from that) running, and it would kick me a lot. However, when I just played on the latest version with no mods, I got kicked maybe once at max, because of lag issues. Those are just my thoughts and observations
  13. Keyboard Platinum

XP:
    213,353xp
    Wait, did you just say you had an X-ray mod on a thread where a staff just responded?
  14. Jshoff Regular Member

XP:
    6,779xp
    I'd been using it for singleplayer and on a friend's server, but I have since stopped using it because I saw it was illegal on this server